.🇹🇩.

Kraken
how to cope with being a framcel?

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
eat and train

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Gym and bulk. The frame pill isn't real look up body building transformations they all were all framecels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15601, highT and 3 others
Gym and bulk. The frame pill isn't real look up body building transformations they all were all framecels
they all had good muscle building genetics. what they built in 2 years. I will build in 10 years. on top of that they took roids or some sorta sarms. on top of that they are manlet / mesomorph. I am 6ft6 ectomorph with thin wrists thin hands thin fingers, thin dick, thin ankles, thin legs. everything long and thin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, datboijj, .👽. and 2 others
It’s always summer for me. Just vacation to a few places during the winter so you can stay tan year round
you dont have a job or school? jfl

they all had good muscle building genetics. what they built in 2 years. I will build in 10 years. on top of that they took roids or some sorta sarms. on top of that they are manlet / mesomorph. I am 6ft6 ectomorph with thin wrists thin hands thin fingers, thin dick, thin ankles, thin legs. everything long and thin.
What stops you from injecting testosterone and taking steroids?

What stops you from injecting testosterone and taking steroids?
I am already dying in my 70s due to being this tall. steroids will mean I will die in my 50s.... and theres a high chance of it being earlier than that like 40s or 30s...

No I’m prob gonna do another year or two gap year of traveling and trying to become NT and get a few surgeries then DivineBeing Max and get into some Ivy.
where do u get money to travel?

Start hunting animals and just don't farm plants bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .🇹🇩.
I am already dying in my 70s due to being this tall. steroids will mean I will die in my 50s.... and theres a high chance of it being earlier than that like 40s or 30s...
I didn't say you need to blast tren. 500 mg test only cycle or 350 mg test with 50 mg Anavar will give nice gains to anyone, and won't take decades from someone's life. Stop with the defeatist cuck mentality and do something.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Its beyond over for 6.4 inch wristcels proportioncels

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas, Mongrelcel and 2 others
I didn't say you need to blast tren. 500 mg test only cycle or 350 mg test with 50 mg Anavar will give nice gains to anyone, and won't take decades from someone's life. Stop with the defeatist cuck mentality and do something.
I cant even do 5 pushups. I have not even benefitted from newbie gains yet. Also for most people newbie gains means 1 to 2 years. whereas for me to gain the same amount of gains and strength would be 4 to 5 years. due to being ectomorph.

Stallone doesn't have to cope as he isn't a lanklet like these guys @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @LooksOverAll as he has the ideal proportions because of his ideal height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, datboijj, Deleted member 17217 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, .🇹🇩. and TsarTsar444
I cant even do 5 pushups. I have not even benefitted from newbie gains yet. Also for most people newbie gains means 1 to 2 years. whereas for me to gain the same amount of gains and strength would be 4 to 5 years. due to being ectomorph.
It doesn't matter, many guys couldn't even bench the bar when they started. Also several posters on this forum started as ectomorphs with zero muscle and built a nice physique in 1-1.5 years with injecting test or taking some mild steroid or just some weak sarms. There is no reason to complain when you have all the necessary tools available to cheat your genetics.

actual retard
Over for us wristcels, the cold brutal reality when a guy who never lifted in his life looks bigger then a gymcel lifting for 2 years with perfect nutrition, just because the other guy has 1 inch bigger wrists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Mongrelcel
It doesn't matter, many guys couldn't even bench the bar when they started. Also several posters on this forum started as ectomorphs with zero muscle and built a nice physique in 1-1.5 years with injecting test or taking some mild steroid or just some weak sarms. There is no reason to complain when you have all the necessary tools available to cheat your genetics.
i am sure those guys first benefitted from newbie gains. its low iq to straight up use roids in ur teens when u already have high t.
its not the t thats the problem. its my bone structure. at 6ft6 I can never look jacked or even slightly mascular. I will always be considered lanky. its over.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Over for us wristcels, the cold brutal reality when a guy who never lifted in his life looks bigger then a gymcel lifting for 2 years with perfect nutrition, just because the other guy has 1 inch bigger wrists.
bro you have 21 inch bideltoid untrained, the wrist pill = shit frame doesent apply to you completelyt

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
bro you have 21 inch bideltoid untrained, the wrist pill = shit frame doesent apply to you completelyt
I have 16 inch bideltoid. is it over?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, PubertyMaxxer, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
It was 21 when i was training not untrained, but i wasn't at my true peak either. Also bideltoid is cope if your bones are small, i look like a 13yo kid that has had an awkward growtsprout and is 6'1 now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .🇹🇩.
Keep coping incel

• So Sad
You look 35. but airpods make you look 28.

How old are you? @AlexBrown84

• Hmm...
dethawing ice cream rn, fuck, I've been looking extremely lean lately, I don't even lift anymore, haahaaa

• Love it
it's all about face and being as lean as you can even if you think you're skinny leanmaxx right now

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and .🇹🇩.
it's all about face and being as lean as you can even if you think you're skinny leanmaxx right now
I'm 14% yet still look fat in the face

Should I do buccal fat removal?

• JFL
sarms. on top of that they are manlet / mesomorph. I am 6ft6 ectomorph with thin wrists thin hands thin fingers, thin dick, thin ankles, thin legs. everything long and thin.
same bro everything is thin so annoying:feelswhy:

• +1
I'm 14% yet still look fat in the face

Should I do buccal fat removal?
get to 10% srs for some people losing five more pounds makes a day and night difference

• JFL
get to 10% srs for some people losing five more pounds makes a day and night difference
stop with your shit advices gaycel

You look like 40 years old.
ngl when I first saw him he looked 50 to me. but then the way he talks and shit made me think he is in his late 20s.

i am sure those guys first benefitted from newbie gains. its low iq to straight up use roids in ur teens when u already have high t.
its not the t thats the problem. its my bone structure. at 6ft6 I can never look jacked or even slightly mascular. I will always be considered lanky. its over.
lmao you’re such a whiny bitch using height as an excuse. I’m 6’5” natty and jacked as fuck. I could bench 225 in high school

oh and btw, having small joints (wrist for example) is a blessing when it comes to bodybuilding because it creates the illusion of bigger forearms. Most (pretty much 99% tbh) of aesthetically gifted BBers have small joints look at Zyzz for example. or Frank Zane

Last edited:
  • Woah
lmao you’re such a whiny bitch using height as an excuse. I’m 6’5” natty and jacked as fuck. I could bench 225 in high school
maybe you are not ectomorph you stupid fuck. also most people your height are lanky faggots that can never look good natty.

maybe you are not ectomorph you stupid fuck. also most people your height are lanky faggots that can never look good natty.
I am an ecto tbh. I’ve always had abs my entire life because I used to be so skinny. I’ve been lifting consistently since I was 14 though. Now I’m constantly recognized for having a jacked physique. Everyone comments on it. I’ve had to work really hard over the years to get enough protein/calories because of my tall ecto frame. It sounds like you gave up before you even tried man. It’s a lot of hard work building a good physique at your height, but it’s worth it

• +1
just get wrist implants called wimax

• JFL
it's over for framecels.

frame matters 10 times as much as height and face lmao

what differentiates a man from a woman? it's not the length of his feet dumbfuck, it's the width of his shoulders.

over for framecells

kms:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

170cm->180cm is easymode height, just touch a weight and u get perfect physique.

when girls say they like 190cm guys, they mean 190cm guys with broad faking shoulders aka 1% of 190cm guys. they'd much rather have a manly 170cm guy lol lmaoo fuuuuuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 17217, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
it's over for framecels.

frame matters 10 times as much as height and face lmao

what differentiates a man from a woman? it's not the length of his feet dumbfuck, it's the width of his shoulders.

over for framecells

kms:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

170cm->180cm is easymode height, just touch a weight and u get perfect physique.

when girls say they like 190cm guys, they mean 190cm guys with broad faking shoulders aka 1% of 190cm guys. they'd much rather have a manly 170cm guy lol lmaoo fuuuuuck
:lul: gymmaxed manlets be like

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
I’m a gymminned lank. Gonna start shouldermaxxing

Attachments

• 0845407C-AC35-4919-9BC7-1BBD06E42071.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 0