Summer is here. How to deal with swamp ass?

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
I run very hot and my ass gets sweaty. Sometimes to the point you can see the stripe of sweat down the crack (rarely wear pants that shows it tho) but it’s still annoying you have to slide off a chair and use your glutes to wipe it off before I stand up.

I hear that shit they put on baby’s after changing them is legit. Any experiences?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, galego123 and datboijj
same shit nigga just change and shower often, shower twice a day and itll get better, i know it sounds like bullshit but thats all it took to improve my swamo ass significantly.

also baby powder on ass kinda works but not super well, soap up ya asshoo in the shower and scrub scrub scrub, and invest in a paper mache dildo, stick it up your ass and itll absorb all the moisture

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad, Tom Jones and datboijj
same shit nigga just change and shower often, shower twice a day and itll get better, i know it sounds like bullshit but thats all it took to improve my swamo ass significantly.

also baby powder on ass kinda works but not super well, soap up ya asshoo in the shower and scrub scrub scrub, and invest in a paper mache dildo, stick it up your ass and itll absorb all the moisture
I’m very sweaty. On a regular day I shower in cold water (8-10° C) 3 times or so. Helps keep the sweat down for a while.
Hate taking a hot shower because I’m sweating for hours after.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I’m very sweaty. On a regular day I shower in cold water (8-10° C) 3 times or so. Helps keep the sweat down for a while.
Hate taking a hot shower because I’m sweating for hours after.
cold showers go hard, the adrenaline spike makes me instantly get shit done :ogre:

yeah get some baby powder and cake that shit up, also the dildo of course (y)

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
cold showers go hard, the adrenaline spike makes me instantly get shit done :ogre:

I already have an assortment of dildos of course.

The 12x10 is my fave 😂

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
I already have an assortment of dildos of course.

The 12x10 is my fave 😂
i think i found the problem, you asshole diameter must be astronomical, thats where are the liquid is coming from you kinky bastard

• JFL

More like cortisol spike

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

I’ve never had this problem lol

Shave your asshole, dingleberries arent fun either. Just be warry. It'll itch like hell the first time and you can say goodbye to concealing the sound of your farts

• Love it

Too many showering

To op, if you do this shower in lukewarm/cold water and very briefly just to clear the dried sweat off your body

Users who are viewing this thread

Back