Summer plans to ascend to higher bone mass.

JefeM0g

JefeM0g

Bronze
My plan is to achieve the best lower third by the end of summer without surgery. I am aiming for something like JB or something that resembles it. Mabey I'm delusional, who knows. My weaker points are my orbs as they are recessed asf leaving me with poor under eye support and my zygos being lower set and not as prominent as I would like are not ideal. ( Not much I can do there !) Gotta work around that!!!

Ideal side profiles (Argue with a wall lol)

My starting point looks like this :lul::

(Im around 16-18% bf in these photos.)

The Plan of action:

Mk-677 is a GH secretagog that helps promote bone growth and mineralization, reducing the risk of fractures and osteoporosis. This makes it an intriguing option for individuals looking to improve bone strength and prevent age-related bone loss.
I have already been taking Mk-677 for 8 weeks at 10mg for 2 weeks and 20mg for the 6 weeks. This has already helped me loose facial fat and helped define my lower third. ( No bone gains yet unfortunately)

If I can remember correctly every 10mgs of MK-677 is roughly equal to an IU of GH. Do not listen to the Pajeets on here saying MK-677 is cope, extra GH is extra GH no matter how small that increase may be, that small increase could be a mm on your ramus ect. If you want to pin growth go ahead as it will be more effective of course but right now growth is out the picture and it poses a bigger risk.

MK-677 increased markers of bone formation; a 23% increase in the carboxy-terminal propeptide of type I procollagen levels and a 28% increase in procollagen III peptide levels were seen with as little as 2 weeks of MK-677 treatment.GH directly and through IGF-I stimulates osteoblast proliferation and activity, promoting bone formation. It also stimulates osteoclast differentiation and activity, promoting bone resorption. To put it simply, This should mean the more exposure to GH the more bones should grow ect.

My botched theory:

Now lets say I go on the MK-677 now till the end of summer by running 25mgs (2.5IUS) this alone should increase osteoblast proliferation and activity, promoting bone formation and improving bone development.
But this is where my idea comes into play. We are all familiar with wolffs law which states that bones will adapt to the degree of mechanical loading, such that an increase in loading will cause the architecture of the internal, spongy bone to strengthen, followed by the strengthening of the cortical layer.

Now lets say we do a little bone smashing while on MK-677 would this not improve bone development?

If smashing your bones makes the internal, spongy bone to strengthen, followed by the strengthening of the cortical layer and GH directly and through IGF-I stimulating osteoblast proliferation and activity, promoting bone formation. Would the combination of these to not lead to faster bone recovery and growth as the bone is being exposed to loading making it grow along with the increase of GH which will help promote the growth and make healing faster leading to better results? .

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
No amount of drugs will make a noticeable difference in your jaw in that short amount of time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horsefacin, JefeM0g and <6PSLcel
lmao ur bones are fine. ur comparing urself who is 16-18 percent bodyfat to models who are dehydrated and under 10. of course u are going to look boneless compared to them

• +1
Reactions: greywind and horsefacin
honestly i wouldn't recommend mk i took it for a while and my nose cartilage grew slightly and i didnt notice any bone growth because bone growth requires a long period of time

my nose is still almost identical to yours but i dont take it anymore because i dont wanna risk any additional growth for potentially 1mm of bone growth anywhere on my body nevermind several specific areas i would prefer

4165627_dickriding.png

Attachments

• dickriding.PNG
    dickriding.PNG
    690.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, caiolindo and Thebbcmaxxer
lmao ur bones are fine. ur comparing urself who is 16-18 percent bodyfat to models who are dehydrated and under 10. of course u are going to look boneless compared to them
Then I need to be under 10% and be constantly dehydrated 💪

Dehydrated? Won't your face hold on to more water the more scarce it is?

Tldr another schizo taking cope supplements thinking it’ll turn him into Barett not a word.

My plan is to achieve the best lower third by the end of summer without surgery. I am aiming for something like JB or something that resembles it. Mabey I'm delusional, who knows. My weaker points are my orbs as they are recessed asf leaving me with poor under eye support and my zygos being lower set and not as prominent as I would like are not ideal. ( Not much I can do there !) Gotta work around that!!!

Ideal side profiles (Argue with a wall lol)

View attachment 2952695View attachment 2952702View attachment 2952704

My starting point looks like this :lul::
View attachment 2952710View attachment 2952712

(Im around 16-18% bf in these photos.)

The Plan of action:

Mk-677 is a GH secretagog that helps promote bone growth and mineralization, reducing the risk of fractures and osteoporosis. This makes it an intriguing option for individuals looking to improve bone strength and prevent age-related bone loss.
I have already been taking Mk-677 for 8 weeks at 10mg for 2 weeks and 20mg for the 6 weeks. This has already helped me loose facial fat and helped define my lower third. ( No bone gains yet unfortunately)

If I can remember correctly every 10mgs of MK-677 is roughly equal to an IU of GH. Do not listen to the Pajeets on here saying MK-677 is cope, extra GH is extra GH no matter how small that increase may be, that small increase could be a mm on your ramus ect. If you want to pin growth go ahead as it will be more effective of course but right now growth is out the picture and it poses a bigger risk.

MK-677 increased markers of bone formation; a 23% increase in the carboxy-terminal propeptide of type I procollagen levels and a 28% increase in procollagen III peptide levels were seen with as little as 2 weeks of MK-677 treatment.GH directly and through IGF-I stimulates osteoblast proliferation and activity, promoting bone formation. It also stimulates osteoclast differentiation and activity, promoting bone resorption. To put it simply, This should mean the more exposure to GH the more bones should grow ect.

My botched theory:

Now lets say I go on the MK-677 now till the end of summer by running 25mgs (2.5IUS) this alone should increase osteoblast proliferation and activity, promoting bone formation and improving bone development.
But this is where my idea comes into play. We are all familiar with wolffs law which states that bones will adapt to the degree of mechanical loading, such that an increase in loading will cause the architecture of the internal, spongy bone to strengthen, followed by the strengthening of the cortical layer.

Now lets say we do a little bone smashing while on MK-677 would this not improve bone development?

If smashing your bones makes the internal, spongy bone to strengthen, followed by the strengthening of the cortical layer and GH directly and through IGF-I stimulating osteoblast proliferation and activity, promoting bone formation. Would the combination of these to not lead to faster bone recovery and growth as the bone is being exposed to loading making it grow along with the increase of GH which will help promote the growth and make healing faster leading to better results? .
mk is a fraud supplement that does more harm than good

Mk arriving soon, will also be bone smashing while on it.