Summer sucks when you're an incel.

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Title. I've always disliked summer, even as a kid. It's hot, all the shitskins come out to your city for vacation if you're in some large city, and that's the least of it.

It's gotten a lot worse as I've grown up. Ironically, I have a summer birthday, so the summer tends to be a rite of passage for me – and that of the rite of passages of nature, pure blackpilling as I'm shoved into a world which has less and less comfort. My birthday was the other week, I spent it by myself as I have (which I have now realized as typing this) my entire teen years. I didn't have a "sweet 16" last year, and I much less had a "sweet 17" this year. I didn't get any presents from any friends (because I don't have any), and my parents didn't so much as even get me both digits for birthday balloons (I only got a "7" balloon, JFL).

All the while, this is the last summer I have before college, and as always, I have no friends nor girlfriend to spend it with. I'm spending it in some fucking "disadvantaged youth" summer program so I can have a good looking resume for college (which I do not care about, I'd rather not go at all but my parents will force me to), full of shrieking, shapeless mounds of flesh which make it impossible to ever have a moment of rest or focus in class. There's one cute girl in the entirety of the program, and I thought of giving her a note with my socials (and perhaps I will), but the classes are already done and all that remains is an extra project which she may not even be there for.

And even if she ends up staying, what of it? What good does it give me? I was, I remain, and will continue to be ugly. I have been completely robbed of a social life, and even if she were – by some miracle – to become some sort of partner to me, I would not know the first thing to do in a relationship with her and would not know how to talk to her as a boyfriend does, etc.

Sometimes I watch "coming of age" movies (whatever the hell that means), and think about what could have been if a plethora of factors in my life were different. If I was not an ugly mutt, perhaps I would have a friend group and a girlfriend. If I was not an aspie in a large city and a medium-sized school which I have always hated, perhaps I would have a friend group and a girlfriend. The list goes on. Even the freaks and geeks in these movies mog me socially – they have a friend group, I have not a single friend in person. Throughout my entire high school years, I have not kept a singular friend. I will enter senior year, having wasted 4 years of my life in a school which I have never wanted to go to (that's a different story, however). And then what? Go to college, get some shitty degree on something I hate, then wageslave for the rest of my life?

My mother is having some friends who got stuck here due to a cancelled flight stay at our house, and her mother was telling me sob stories of how her son has it hard at school. I perhaps felt a bit of connection to the story, until she was speaking of how people were posting pictures of him and his girlfriend and making fun of them, to which any connection I had was severed. Even the bullying victims, the sob stories, the rejects, have it much better off socially than me. Do you know how that feels?

All while I type this out, I hear people outside cheering, blasting music in their cars, and laughing. And what have I? I'm cooped up in my room, typing on a decaying incel forum. I am the pawn of the world, I am everybody's trash. To this whole world, I am trash and shit at best, and perhaps insane at worst. Nobody cares whether I live or die, and the feeling is at times very fucking mutual.

fuck-gay.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: c0pemaxxer, gribsufer1, pneumocystosis and 21 others
@HarrierDuBois @pneumocystosis @emeraldglass @NumbThePain @Offensive Bias @Hardrada @Kamui @gribsufer1 @wsada @Orc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, pneumocystosis, NumbThePain and 1 other person
Dnrd but I hate summer because I love sleeping in my bed all day and doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
17 yr old retard imagine being 17 working for a black 400 lb nigger

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HarrierDuBois @pneumocystosis @emeraldglass @NumbThePain @Offensive Bias @Hardrada @Kamui @gribsufer1 @wsada @Orc
Noticed I wasn’t tagged, surely a mistake:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Do you by any chance hate summer?

@Juandigomigo22 you are not relevant to me anymore. I am cheating on you with @cookie-dough, get lost partner!

Pack up your lunch box, throw in the towel, and just focus on becoming financially free

@Juandigomigo22 you are not relevant to me anymore. I am cheating on you with @cookie-dough, get lost partner!
Oh the pajeet seems to have an alt, GET BANNED BUDDY BOYO MUAHAHAHAAH

Ok but that was literally me, so it’s like me with a wig vs me with no wig

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Oh the pajeet seems to have an alt, GET BANNED BUDDY BOYO MUAHAHAHAAH
Every mod here knows the situation you snitch wannabe faggot

• +1
0 but I've already seen this same title like three times in the last 2 days

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Every mod here likes me cuz I’m brown. Yes this is a brown cult. Haha brown friends collide! I am brown you are brown oh man is brown. All brown!! Friends and browns for life.

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Trust me, I hate summer too. And I also hated being 16, there was nothing "sweet" about it.

• Love it
Can relate to watching coming of age films and wishing I had a life like that. I always thought my life would go the way it does in movies.

I have no reason to complain tbh, everything is my fault because of my actions and laziness. I would’ve enjoyed summer if I was lean and looksmaxxed, but I spent the year procrastinating.

Autumn mogs anyway, even if I did have a good life I’d still prefer it over summer.

• Love it
Self pity is a destructive habit that can become addictive. It keeps you feeling low, gives you a negative self image, and weighs you down in every endeavor due to fear of failure or not being good enough. Sometimes, you need to say, fuck it, and take bold actions, balls tot he wall. Calculate the risks and think things through, but you don't always need a perfect plan. For example, just give the girl your social media info and see what happens. If it fails, at least you tried, if it works out even briefly, you gain experience and move closer to your best self. If it works long term, then your bold move paid off.

Sitting around feeling disadvantaged won't solve anything because most people don't care about your reasons, they just want results. People today are heartless, so we need to navigate and adapt to their ways because they are the majority, and they won't adapt to us. So, let us adapt, even if only as a social cover. If you can't, at least try your utmost best.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and 0hMan
All while I type this out, I hear people outside cheering, blasting music in their cars, and laughing. And what have I? I'm cooped up in my room, typing on a decaying incel forum. I am the pawn of the world, I am everybody's trash. To this whole world, I am trash and shit at best, and perhaps insane at worst. Nobody cares whether I live or die, and the feeling is at times very fucking mutual.

Bro, you're not trash. You are a good human being. Unfortunately, we live in the end times - a time in which taking the correct path in life doesn't pay. The more of a criminal, psychopath or straight up NPC you are, the more you get rewarded.

Where I live, if you're a drug dealer, you're 10x more attractive to women than a God-fearing, moral and conscientious man. If you exhibit manipulative traits, you're 10x more attractive to women than a man who is honest. If you have the ability to think for yourself and stand away from the crowd, you're less attractive than guys who follow every single trend and conform to societal norms.

There's a reason why all religions from the start of time imposed restrictions on women's mate choices - because women choose wrong every time. They literally choose the worst of the worst - and that's why so many good men, hardworking men, religious men struggle in the dating market in the modern age.

If you have a conscience and the ability to self reflect; if you do the right thing and follow the righteous path; you will struggle in the modern world.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, emeraldglass and 0hMan
Bro, you're not trash. You are a good human being. Unfortunately, we live in the end times - a time in which taking the correct path in life doesn't pay. The more of a criminal, psychopath or straight up NPC you are, the more you get rewarded.

Where I live, if you're a drug dealer, you're 10x more attractive to women than a God-fearing, moral and conscientious man. If you exhibit manipulative traits, you're 10x more attractive to women than a man who is honest. If you have the ability to think for yourself and stand away from the crowd, you're less attractive than guys who follow every single trend and conform to societal norms.

There's a reason why all religions from the start of time imposed restrictions on women's mate choices - because women choose wrong every time. They literally choose the worst of the worst - and that's why so many good men, hardworking men, religious men struggle in the dating market in the modern age.

If you have a conscience and the ability to self reflect; if you do the right thing and follow the righteous path; you will struggle in the modern world.
Thank you for your kind words and advice bro, this is exactly why it was such a good decision to have you unbanned.
What you said reminded me of the works of Evola, perhaps you would enjoy him.
What religious school do you belong to, BTW?

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
Title. I've always disliked summer, even as a kid. It's hot, all the shitskins come out to your city for vacation if you're in some large city, and that's the least of it.

It's gotten a lot worse as I've grown up. Ironically, I have a summer birthday, so the summer tends to be a rite of passage for me – and that of the rite of passages of nature, pure blackpilling as I'm shoved into a world which has less and less comfort. My birthday was the other week, I spent it by myself as I have (which I have now realized as typing this) my entire teen years. I didn't have a "sweet 16" last year, and I much less had a "sweet 17" this year. I didn't get any presents from any friends (because I don't have any), and my parents didn't so much as even get me both digits for birthday balloons (I only got a "7" balloon, JFL).

All the while, this is the last summer I have before college, and as always, I have no friends nor girlfriend to spend it with. I'm spending it in some fucking "disadvantaged youth" summer program so I can have a good looking resume for college (which I do not care about, I'd rather not go at all but my parents will force me to), full of shrieking, shapeless mounds of flesh which make it impossible to ever have a moment of rest or focus in class. There's one cute girl in the entirety of the program, and I thought of giving her a note with my socials (and perhaps I will), but the classes are already done and all that remains is an extra project which she may not even be there for.

And even if she ends up staying, what of it? What good does it give me? I was, I remain, and will continue to be ugly. I have been completely robbed of a social life, and even if she were – by some miracle – to become some sort of partner to me, I would not know the first thing to do in a relationship with her and would not know how to talk to her as a boyfriend does, etc.

Sometimes I watch "coming of age" movies (whatever the hell that means), and think about what could have been if a plethora of factors in my life were different. If I was not an ugly mutt, perhaps I would have a friend group and a girlfriend. If I was not an aspie in a large city and a medium-sized school which I have always hated, perhaps I would have a friend group and a girlfriend. The list goes on. Even the freaks and geeks in these movies mog me socially – they have a friend group, I have not a single friend in person. Throughout my entire high school years, I have not kept a singular friend. I will enter senior year, having wasted 4 years of my life in a school which I have never wanted to go to (that's a different story, however). And then what? Go to college, get some shitty degree on something I hate, then wageslave for the rest of my life?

My mother is having some friends who got stuck here due to a cancelled flight stay at our house, and her mother was telling me sob stories of how her son has it hard at school. I perhaps felt a bit of connection to the story, until she was speaking of how people were posting pictures of him and his girlfriend and making fun of them, to which any connection I had was severed. Even the bullying victims, the sob stories, the rejects, have it much better off socially than me. Do you know how that feels?

fuck-gay.gif
I relate, I turned 19 today, well yesterday now, and life couldn’t be any worse, summer is brutal for me in multiple ways, for one my birthday, second it’s summer, three it’s the end of school. Man I haven’t had friends since I was 13.

• +1
Thank you for your kind words and advice bro, this is exactly why it was such a good decision to have you unbanned.
What you said reminded me of the works of Evola, perhaps you would enjoy him.
What religious school do you belong to, BTW?

I'll check out some of his work now.

I'm a Sikh, but not very religious. I do however try to follow the "right path" in life; helping my family, working hard so I can give them a better future, staying away from alcohol/drugs, etc.

But I realised a while ago that this isn't what women want. It's just plain and simple. Women want what the masses want - and in 2024, that's degeneracy, sex, alcohol, drugs, partying, superficiality, social media, and chasing after money.

I'll give you an example - a few years ago I made about 30k on the stock market. I gave all that money to my parents to pay off the mortgage that they'd been slaving away for since about 1996. Why? Because it was the right thing to do.

Now, if I wanted to attract women, that's a different story. I would've used that 30k to buy a brand new BMW or Audi, maybe put it towards surgery and other looksmaxxes, bought designer clothes. Basically, I would've wasted it - rather than helping my poor aging parents. You see what I mean? Doing "right" and being attractive to women is mutually exclusive, especially if you happen to be less attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and 0hMan
Not a single atom but just get a job and stack bread :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Same ive never had a friend group never had a gf no social life at all im also turning 17 once i graduate high school im just gonna become a full time neet my grandparents already agreed to let me live with them meanwhile my parents force me to do all this extra shit in school like programs and APs which will mean fucking nothing anyway if im just going to be neet after i graduate
i also see shows and movies of people my age and fantisize what it would be like if my life was rerolled and i was in a parrallel reality with bette genetics in a different school and city i wonder what it would be like if my parents had me in their 20s instead of their 50s i wouldnt have had autism and all these irregularities in my brain and face if i was born in the 90s in a time before hypergamy and ethnic demographic takeover and severe decline in socialization maybe i wouldve had a girlfriend and a supportive group of friends that i enjoy to be around sad man

• +1
Same ive never had a friend group never had a gf no social life at all im also turning 17 once i graduate high school im just gonna become a full time neet my grandparents already agreed to let me live with them meanwhile my parents force me to do all this extra shit in school like programs and APs which will mean fucking nothing anyway if im just going to be neet after i graduate
i also see shows and movies of people my age and fantisize what it would be like if my life was rerolled and i was in a parrallel reality with bette genetics in a different school and city i wonder what it would be like if my parents had me in their 20s instead of their 50s i wouldnt have had autism and all these irregularities in my brain and face if i was born in the 90s in a time before hypergamy and ethnic demographic takeover and severe decline in socialization maybe i wouldve had a girlfriend and a supportive group of friends that i enjoy to be around sad man
Have fun going neet in jewmerica

No tag no care.

• So Sad
I have been completely robbed of a social life, and even if she were – by some miracle – to become some sort of partner to me, I would not know the first thing to do in a relationship with her and would not know how to talk to her as a boyfriend does, etc.
I struggled a lot with this in my mind, how does a boyfriend act, what actually happens in a relationship dynamic, expectations etc. but then I met a girl that I instantly clicked with from the first second and every conversation went smooth like butter with 0 overthinking and inconvenience.

The circumstances were specific so she had to go back across the country and I never saw her again, but the dynamic between us made me realize that relationships when natural and not forced - in the case of exclusively wanting sex - will happen effortlessly with a person who suits you. It will just grow out naturally and form as it is supposed to if the initial chemistry is effortless.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and 0hMan
Seems like the solution to your problems would be to get a girlfriend. Someone you can spend time with, have fun together, and make memories together. It would cure you being lonely and make your life more enjoyable. I would say stay focused on school and to get a gf, so keep looksmaxxing by any means possible and putting yourself out there (never simp though ew).

• +1
I'll check out some of his work now.

I'm a Sikh, but not very religious. I do however try to follow the "right path" in life; helping my family, working hard so I can give them a better future, staying away from alcohol/drugs, etc.

But I realised a while ago that this isn't what women want. It's just plain and simple. Women want what the masses want - and in 2024, that's degeneracy, sex, alcohol, drugs, partying, superficiality, social media, and chasing after money.

I'll give you an example - a few years ago I made about 30k on the stock market. I gave all that money to my parents to pay off the mortgage that they'd been slaving away for since about 1996. Why? Because it was the right thing to do.

Now, if I wanted to attract women, that's a different story. I would've used that 30k to buy a brand new BMW or Audi, maybe put it towards surgery and other looksmaxxes, bought designer clothes. Basically, I would've wasted it - rather than helping my poor aging parents. You see what I mean? Doing "right" and being attractive to women is mutually exclusive, especially if you happen to be less attractive.
You're a good guy bhai. I don't know much about Sikh beliefs, but you seem like a very virtuous and nice person.
I struggled a lot with this in my mind, how does a boyfriend act, what actually happens in a relationship dynamic, expectations etc. but then I met a girl that I instantly clicked with from the first second and every conversation went smooth like butter with 0 overthinking and inconvenience.

The circumstances were specific so she had to go back across the country and I never saw her again, but the dynamic between us made me realize that relationships when natural and not forced - in the case of exclusively wanting sex - will happen effortlessly with a person who suits you. It will just grow out naturally and form as it is supposed to if the initial chemistry is effortless.
Did you date her?
What actually wasn't was OP tagging his bhais and not tagging me. :ogre: Bhenchod kutta! Hope it stays summer forever. :feelshah:
Brutal. I didn't think you'd care, so I didn't tag you. You've since said you don't, so perhaps I was right.

• +1
Brutal. I didn't think you'd care, so I didn't tag you. You've since said you don't, so perhaps I was right.
It's because I wasn't tagged that I don't care. :feelswah: You know, it's like when you like a girl and she rejects and you go "Whatever, I didn't care anyway. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

• So Sad
I knew her for 3 days and we acted like we had known eachother for years...
That's what I mean. I've had the same experience but I didn't date any of the girls I had the experience with, and when it came close to dating I simply plateaud or fell off.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You're not an incel kys

• Ugh..
That's what I mean. I've had the same experience but I didn't date any of the girls I had the experience with, and when it came close to dating I simply plateaud or fell off.
Yeah I get pretty stressed when things are closing in on actual intimacy.

• +1
Bhai it’s raining outside right now. No one is partying. Cheer up :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and 0hMan
It's because I wasn't tagged that I don't care. :feelswah: You know, it's like when you like a girl and she rejects and you go "Whatever, I didn't care anyway. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"
Sorry bhai. I was just copy pasting from previous tags anyways.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I like when it rains. It's cozy.
Very cozy. Gotta go to the beach or something when it’s nice out, though.

I’m unfortunately so pale I need to bathe in sunscreen before I exit my house at any point.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and 0hMan
Seems like the solution to your problems would be to get a girlfriend. Someone you can spend time with, have fun together, and make memories together. It would cure you being lonely and make your life more enjoyable. I would say stay focused on school and to get a gf, so keep looksmaxxing by any means possible and putting yourself out there (never simp though ew).
Homeless? Just get a home!

• JFL
Yes, but I don't have any sort of means to get one.