Caucasian my man, you?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Blackout.xl
I’m a black cel

Are u a chad bro?

Giphy

I wish man, but my balding hair and mediocre lower third kinda failo me. So saving up for surgery atm.

What are your goals?

• +1
View attachment 385153

I wish man, but my balding hair and mediocre lower third kinda failo me. So saving up for surgery atm.

What are your goals?
Have u tried anti inflam + dermarolling? It might be able to help you with your balding. I’ll link you a thread on it soon if you want.

What does your lower third lack? I could possibly recommend u a fix in the meantime

My goals are to lose weight, bulk up on muscle and fix my skin tbh.

My goals are to lose weight, bulk up on muscle and fix my skin tbh

All good goals! You going to use roids or insulin or whatever?

I currently use 1mg fina everyday, dermaroller 1x week and a piroctone olamine shampoo for my hair. Probably gonna add a keto shampoo 2x a week to that, and add oral minoxidil 2.5mg a day to stimulate hair growth.

I want too add more chin and jaw width, cause right now it's too curved and pointy.

• +1
My goals are to lose weight, bulk up on muscle and fix my skin tbh

All good goals! You going to use roids or insulin or whatever?

I currently use 1mg fina everyday, dermaroller 1x week and a piroctone olamine shampoo for my hair. Probably gonna add a keto shampoo 2x a week to that, and add oral minoxidil 2.5mg a day to stimulate hair growth.

I want too add more chin and jaw width, cause right now it's too curved and pointy.
Anti inflam may be a good thing to add to your plan tbh.

Mastic gum on your canines can make your jaw more robust and wide. As for your chin you will need fillers or surgery ofc

I’ve heard too much about roids, I think I’m gonna try SARMs if it comes to it tbh

What do you use as anti inflam? Like a histamine or just keto? Careful with sarms if you just avoid roids for hairloss.
I know guys who used andarine and still lost hair. They did prevent other androgenetic sides like gyno, water retention, acne etc.

• +1
What do you use as anti inflam? Like a histamine or just keto? Careful with sarms if you just avoid roids for hairloss.
I know guys who used andarine and still lost hair. They did prevent other androgenetic sides like gyno, water retention, acne etc.
Keto diet is a good example, med diet can work too. In general, you should avoid refined carbs, sugar, artificial sweeteners, etc. These things wreck havoc on the body. It’s no surprise there’s so much health problems in the west

Damn they lost hair on SARMS? Over

• JFL
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
Keto diet is a good example, med diet can work too. In general, you should avoid refined carbs, sugar, artificial sweeteners, etc. These things wreck havoc on the body. It’s no surprise there’s so much health problems in the west

Damn they lost hair on SARMS? Over

Yeah it's probably because even though it doesn't spike DHT it does spike testosterone and some are still sensitive to scalp testosterone. Technically you can lower scalp T with alfatradiol (prob too weak) or RU58841.

There are substances with little risk for hair loss, but they are not the most optimal/powerful for putting on muscle. Even though they do work for building muscle. You should check out more plates more dates cause he covers a lot about this.

• +1
I wanna fuck a sexy Punjabi girl from India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 4991