Summoning @ascensionrequired

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
@Ascensionrequired how was ur HS experience brother?

This nigga was banned for posting gay gifs he must be the real chad of this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Ascensionrequired and Blackout.xl
You’re an enemy bro
Wait wait I'm superpartes ok. Love all the gang except for chico gang because is made-up by true faggots and the tribe that is the same as the chico's but with retards

Why not msg him lol?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • WTF
HS was by far the best period for me. It was before social media and shit like tinder so I didn't even really struggle with gl women, and even had the chad delusion as a big guy. When social media became a thing standards changed dramatically and my smv took a huge hit.

After that I got shit like "wish I could put a different face on that body" or "how can you be so confident, you aren't that handsome" bombed in my face. So I was aware that something about my skull was off.

Right now unless it's a social setting IRL I get practically nothing and I can also forget an LTR with a GL girl cause competition here is crazy and so are the women.

• Love it
HS was by far the best period for me. It was before social media and shit like tinder so I didn't even really struggle with gl women, and even had the chad delusion as a big guy. When social media became a thing standards changed dramatically and my smv took a huge hit.

After that I got shit like "wish I could put a different face on that body" or "how can you be so confident, you aren't that handsome" bombed in my face. So I was aware that something about my skull was off.

Right now unless it's a social setting IRL I get practically nothing and I can also forget an LTR with a GL girl cause competition here is crazy and so are the women.
Mirin so hard

any specific women u remember?

Mirin so hard

any specific women u remember?

There's plenty, but this one half arab/half Dutch becky I knew was definitely the biggest blackpill overload I ever swallowed. Girl got taken on a fucking helicopter trip on her first date with some GL actor. Got plowed against the window in a mansion by some rich ceo of a big marketing company. Flew to Ibiza with friends every year while some ugly bald dude paid their tickets and they got to stay in a villa with a pool, and rather than fucking that guy they just banged other guys on the island. Girl was sucking off GL guys on their boats. A rich british couple invited her over to parties where they had a threesome after. She knew some model from London where she went every so often to have kinky bondage sex and she actually nicknamed him "Mr grey". Had some crazy spandex custome in her closet that she once bought for a sex party where people had orgies. Girl had fake tits paid for her by some guy and though she didn't specify why he did it, I wouldn't be surprised if it was in exchange for pussy and she still owed him from time to time.

Hoamyh3wjvnr5iqhcsvo

This girl was 23 at the time and I've seen the pictures, the videos, absolutely insane. Girl came from a poor single parent household like myself, worked as a waitress, lived in a shitty neighbourhood, but had already experienced the 1% life and experienced shit that most men never will. There's no fucking way she'd meet these guys If it wasn't for the internet. No idea how many women experience this, but this girl was open asf about shit she had done when we FWB'd. This girl will never be a suitable ltr.

• Woah
There's plenty, but this one half arab/half Dutch becky I knew was definitely the biggest blackpill overload I ever swallowed. Girl got taken on a fucking helicopter trip on her first date with some GL actor. Got plowed against the window in a mansion by some rich ceo of a big marketing company. Flew to Ibiza with friends every year while some ugly bald dude paid their tickets and they got to stay in a villa with a pool, and rather than fucking that guy they just banged other guys on the island. Girl was sucking off GL guys on their boats. A rich british couple invited her over to parties where they had a threesome after. She knew some model from London where she went every so often to have kinky bondage sex and she actually nicknamed him "Mr grey". Had some crazy spandex custome in her closet that she once bought for a sex party where people had orgies. Girl had fake tits paid for her by some guy and though she didn't specify why he did it, I wouldn't be surprised if it was in exchange for pussy and she still owed him from time to time.

View attachment 401821

This girl was 23 at the time and I've seen the pictures, the videos, absolutely insane. Girl came from a poor single parent household like myself, worked as a waitress, lived in a shitty neighbourhood, but had already experienced the 1% life and experienced shit that most men never will. There's no fucking way she'd meet these guys If it wasn't for the internet. No idea how many women experience this, but this girl was open asf about shit she had done when we FWB'd. This girl will never be a suitable ltr.
What the fuck bro

That foid is ruined, legit. Damaged goods. No way she’s committing to a single guy after that

I’m mirin u tho. You FWB’d that you’re chad