Sun exposure?

O

Ocelot

Is sun exposure without sunscreen okay, maybe even beneficial? I usually get 15-30 mins of sun exposure daily but I don't use any sunscreen as it's quite a short time period nor do I have a good sunscreen anyway.

So, some sun exposure with no sunscreen, or some sun exposure with sunscreen?

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
You could do like 5-10 minutes in your backyard without and do the rest with sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, audreyen, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
20 minutes without sunscreen is ideal

• +1
Reactions: PYT, audreyen, Renaissance.Chad and 1 other person
It's good, always wearing sunscreen is very damaging.

source
trust me bro im looxmaks member
yes bro idc enough to demand some 30 page research paper I won't read to check if it's right

yes bro idc enough to demand some 30 page research paper I won't read to check if it's right
never said that
then you just rather make up something on your own LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Ocelot
never said that
then you just rather make up something on your own LOL
nah i just trust some members of this site to give good info, and this topic isn't really important as in I don't think a few minutes of sun exposure will either benefit or harm me greatly, so yeah

It's important not only for Vitamin D synthesis, but also for regulation of your circadian rhythm. One of the best things you can do for your health is to sit in the sun every morning for at least 20m / day.
Lack of sun can contribute to hairloss, I'm convinced. All those wagecucks who work in an office and go bald, they very rarely spend their mornings in the sun.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4106 and Militant_Zealot
Lack of sun can contribute to hairloss, I'm convinced. All those wagecucks who work in an office and go bald, they very rarely spend their mornings in the sun.
what?
my dad manages an office all day and has top-tier hair quality and density despite being 51.

That's just one anecdote, there's no real established correlation between the two

It's important not only for Vitamin D synthesis, but also for regulation of your circadian rhythm. One of the best things you can do for your health is to sit in the sun every morning for at least 20m / day.
jfl at your deduction skills

Is sun exposure without sunscreen okay, maybe even beneficial? I usually get 15-30 mins of sun exposure daily but I don't use any sunscreen as it's quite a short time period nor do I have a good sunscreen anyway.

So, some sun exposure with no sunscreen, or some sun exposure with sunscreen?
short term. tanning is good, if you don't wanna be pale/ugly skin toned.

long term. should wear suncreens and avoid sun for anti aging.

short term. tanning is good, if you don't wanna be pale/ugly skin toned.

long term. should wear suncreens and avoid sun for anti aging.
I am not white though, I get tanned only very slightly.

Use melanotan 2. It was designed to lessen uv damage.

Sun exposure is v good for you. The more the better. Sunscreen is lookmin. Trust me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ocelot
Sun exposure is v good for you. The more the better. Sunscreen is lookmin. Trust me.
There's evidence on how excessive sun exposure ages your skin. You might have even seen the example of the truck driver whose face was asymmetrically wrinkled and saggy due to excessive sun exposure on one side, and little sun exposure on the other.

There's evidence on how excessive sun exposure ages your skin. You might have even seen the example of the truck driver whose face was asymmetrically wrinkled and saggy due to excessive sun exposure on one side, and little sun exposure on the other.
shh

• JFL
Sun is the main cause of aging, the ideal is to never expose yourself, always use sunscreen

• +1
I didn't find any study confirming this

0 min is ideal

• +1
Sun is the main cause of aging, the ideal is to never expose yourself, always use sunscreen
especially true for whites. they have it the worse on that front.

I didn't find any study confirming this
On the baldness stuff. I nnever heard before. Any science, proof, info?

• +1
source
trust me bro im looxmaks member
Vitamin d3
Also 20 minutes in the sun won't make any big damage to your skin

On the baldness stuff. I nnever heard before. Any science, proof, info?
I want you to do something for me. Ask any man who is balding how much he is spending in the sun.
Most studies are bluepill

I want you to do something for me. Ask any man who is balding how much he is spending in the sun.
I can ask 1 of my brothers whom is blading most.
he was/is in the sun the most of us, by far. While I and my other brother still have nearly full head of hair.

• +1
Yeah I’m very split on this. I think pretty much any sun exposure without sunscreen is going to contribute to wrinkles and aging skin.

On the other hand, vitamin D through direct sunlight is so important to energy, mood, testosterone, etc. And pale skin is such a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Just get all the sunscreen you want, just not on your face, also if you live near the tropics avoid the hot sun hours.

• +1
sitting out under sun for 15 20 minutes half naked makes me feel really good, i don't know why

• +1
sitting out under sun for 15 20 minutes half naked makes me feel really good, i don't know why
The combination of moisture, temperature, wind, and surroundings outside definitely feels different from a mundane room with air conditioning.