Sun exposure

Sam

Sam

Iron
Is taking vit d enough to stay out of the sun? 🌞

I heard that sun bathing good for your testosterone/health.

just stop

• WTF
Reactions: aspieSavage
Yeah, sun exposure is good in moderation. Sun exposure not only provides vitamin D but also reduces acne and susceptibility to depression. While in the sun, it's important to wear sunscreen even though it reduces tanning. Tanmaxing is only good in the short-term. Long-term sun exposure fucks the skin. Here is a photo of a trucker whose sides of the face got vastly different amounts of sun exposure.

Attachments

• dG6pH8WZQPzhbGMY884qK9-1200-80.jpg
    dG6pH8WZQPzhbGMY884qK9-1200-80.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sam
Yeah, sun exposure is good in moderation. It is generally good to wear sunscreen. Tanmaxing is only good in the short-term. Here is a photo of a trucker whose sides of the face got vastly different amounts of sun exposure which shows the damage sun can do to skin.View attachment 795224
So I should wear sunscreen and get my vit d? Or stay out of the sun and take vit supplement

I'm planning of starting retin a

So I should wear sunscreen and get my vit d? Or stay out of the sun and take vit supplement

I'm planning of starting retin a

Just wearsun screen. You don't need to become a vampire when on retin a. Also only take vitamin D if deficient which most are

• +1
Reactions: Sam
Just wearsun screen. You don't need to become a vampire when on retin a. Also only take vitamin D if deficient which most are
Okay, thanks
How much do vit D should I take ?

Yeah, sun exposure is good in moderation. Sun exposure not only provides vitamin D but also reduces acne and susceptibility to depression. While in the sun, it's important to wear sunscreen even though it reduces tanning. Tanmaxing is only good in the short-term. Long-term sun exposure fucks the skin. Here is a photo of a trucker whose sides of the face got vastly different amounts of sun exposure.
I just noticed that his eyes are asmimetrical af. Did the sun do that too?

aging is so fucking brutal. fuck how do they not kill themselves when they are older than 50. I cant imagine living like that

Okay, thanks
How much do vit D should I take ?
Idk probably one supplement per day. Ask ur doctor if u actually concerned abt it
I just noticed that his eyes are asmimetrical af. Did the sun do that too?
Yeah the sun zapped all of his collagen making his eyes droop