sun is law stop rotting

S

SubhumanEyeArea

Iron
On vacation in the tropics, been outside in the sun every day hiking, swimming, etc. This sun exposure has almost FULLY cleared up my acne and given me mogger coloring, better than beta-carotene supplementation (which is cope anyway). The acne might just be the American goyslop but I eat very cleanly at home anyway so I don't think that's it. Sun also gives higher T, more dopamine, better sleep etc. Get outside and off this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, Copeful, skkrrrtcantdo and 6 others
All sun ever gave me was sunburn
Clouds forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033 and piec
It gives me headache, sunburn and nausea

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I wanna sunbathe but where do i do it

Anti vampire post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033 and Gaygymmaxx
I wanna sunbathe but where do i do it
personally I have a porch and some grass that isn't visible by anyone at home, and on vacation im just on the beach or outside (sun is hella strong where I'm at). Literally just go outside without a shirt (roids should give you the physique for that) and enjoy the sun on your skin

personally I have a porch and some grass that isn't visible by anyone at home, and on vacation im just on the beach or outside (sun is hella strong where I'm at). Literally just go outside without a shirt (roids should give you the physique for that) and enjoy the sun on your skin
I dont have that where do i sunbathe

sun = radiation

short-term your skin looks better, but after years of destroying your skin you will get cancer and irreversible skin damage.

you need to wear umbrella

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and SubhumanEyeArea
sun is law for skin aging

On vacation in the tropics, been outside in the sun every day hiking, swimming, etc. This sun exposure has almost FULLY cleared up my acne and given me mogger coloring, better than beta-carotene supplementation (which is cope anyway). The acne might just be the American goyslop but I eat very cleanly at home anyway so I don't think that's it. Sun also gives higher T, more dopamine, better sleep etc. Get outside and off this forum
hope you fall and slip near the pool infront of all the stacies

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back