Sun is lifefuel tbh

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
When the sun is shining my mood always gets at least a little bit better. I don't go outside but we have a roof terrace where I go to get sunlight. How do people even cope with just sitting in the basement?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john2, Barbarossa_ and stuckneworleans
say goodbye to your collagen lmfao

i sit in blinded room with my vit d supp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 4310, oldcell and 1 other person
say goodbye to your collagen lmfao

i sit in blinded room with my vit d supp
I have spaniard skin and expose myself to the sun for about 15minutes. Which is better for the skin than not getting any sun.

Last edited:
I have spaniard skin and go only for 15minutes in the sun. Which is better than not getting any sun for the skin

cope on a journal paper on anteaters, it was concluded all of them got melted faces when they took them from norway to south america

it was peer reviewed with kangeroos, when they came to the zoo in the uk their collagen went up by over 70% compared to baseline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279
cope on a journal paper on anteaters, it was concluded all of them got melted faces when they took them from norway to south america

it was peer reviewed with kangeroos, when they came to the zoo in the uk their collagen went up by over 70% compared to baseline
15 minutes dude. kangaroos were exposed all day in australia. I live in Germany btw so the sun doesn't do shit if it isn't summer

• Woah
Reactions: 2peasinapod
When the sun is shining my mood always gets at least a little bit better. I don't go outside but we have a roof terrace where I go to get sunlight. How do people even cope with just sitting in the basement?
Legit bro.

Today was a rainy day for me, it was all muddy, wet and disgusting, the most uncomfortable shit to live with honestly 🤢.

But after I walked out of class, the bright lovely sunlight just shed on my face 😊, like fuarrkk, the warmth actually got my dick semi hard 🥴and made me feel so much comfortable.

It gave me that same dopamine rush I get whenever I LDAR in my thick blanket in bed during winter nights. Ahhhh 😍.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Ritalincell
Would rather live in the bumfuck of nowhere Russia without sun for years but fucking prime models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
That's a normal reaction, sun triggers the secretion of seretonin.

But don't get sun in your face/neck. Even when its cloudy and feels like nothing, UV still damages your skin. Even if that's only a few minutes. Check out this article

"As a matter of fact, up to 80% of the sun's UV rays can penetrate through clouds and cause damage to your skin. That's why it's not unheard of to get sunburned on a cloudy day. Next time you're out on a grey day, don't forget to put on your sunscreen."

Expose other areas of the body like your lower back. This way you get all the benefits from the sun (vitamin D, serotonin, readjust internal clock) without damaging the face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zdeweilx, nastynas and Ritalincell
i love rain

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Krezo
I put on a thick layer of spf 50 sunscreen everytime I go outside, even if i'm just taking out the trash

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell