SUN NIGGAFIES ME SO HARD HELP ?

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
I created this thread before but noone gave a fuck
Because of the sun my face is 10x darker compared to my body (i was white as fuck facially)

heres how i became half nigga half nordic after staying under sun for 1 hour

what can i do to get my human rights back? would retin-a help?

(its my arm)

Last edited:
When a PSL-er steps outside in to the sun for 0.000001 seconds without wearing 50 lbs. and $50 of endocrine disrupting sunscreen.....

49f07b023ef2de3d9637f297665c8760.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, szolliontaraelis and PapaGremlin
ok i didnt ask & kys

All I see is some white tranny legs. Fuck off already subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Slob
so helpful forum wtf :love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
so helpful forum wtf :love::love:

This is like eating an extra slice of cake and asking how to get help in mitigating bloat or possible fat gains or whatever....

Just wait -- that's it. If anyone knows how to insta-reverse a mild sun tan without expensive & needless cosmetics or frauding it's no one here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
wear 100+spf,retard.

This is like eating an extra slice of cake and asking how to get help in mitigating bloat or possible fat gains or whatever....

Just wait -- that's it. If anyone knows how to insta-reverse a mild sun tan without expensive & needless cosmetics or frauding it's no one here.
there must be a way to speed up the process because its been 1 month still same curry tier skin

there must be a way to speed up the process because its been 1 month still same curry tier skin

Hide from the sun like vampire Zyros and only go out at night wtih 6 coats on ... You will likely re-gain paleness in another few months max.

simple, kyojolic acid and salicylic acid with niamicides and vitamin c could help you

bruv just take some vitamin c pills if cant get serum

dont start putting lemons in your mouth xd

or, if you do, send pics xD