Sun tan is GOAT?

B

BlondeB1tch

Iron
If sun is bad and ages you, why do all the Love Island stars get tanned af and look so much better? I don't think it will have any impact on you until at least 40yo, who cares after?

If sun is bad and ages you, why do all the Love Island stars get tanned af and look so much better? I don't think it will have any impact on you until at least 40yo, who cares after?

they use tanning beds brother

both are horrible for your skin with too much exposure but yes sun tan looks best just not efficient at all

If sun is bad and ages you, why do all the Love Island stars get tanned af and look so much better?
because they're in their twenties.

they age like shit still.

@Amnesia has used sunbeds for over 10 years but because he eats a diet high in antioxidants and avoids inflammatory foods he looks younger than most 25 year olds nowadays who eat processed food.

sunbeds cure my eczema and psoriasis and they add about +0.5psl atleast and more to your appeal imo.

a mid decent tan physique will mog a mogger pale physique,

@Clavicular had serious improvements in his appeal when he colouringmaxxed with MT2

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Clavicular
@Amnesia has used sunbeds for over 10 years but because he eats a diet high in antioxidants and avoids inflammatory foods he looks younger than most 25 year olds nowadays who eat processed food.

sunbeds cure my eczema and psoriasis and they add about +0.5psl atleast and more to your appeal imo.

a mid decent tan physique will mog a mogger pale physique,

@Clavicular had serious improvements in his appeal when he colouringmaxxed with MT2
What about skin cancer?