Sunflower oil alternatives

chemtrails

chemtrails

Seed Oil Hater
avocado oil, you get poisoned regardless due to microplastics, hidden plant oils & pufas in daily products, so who cares tbh, just don‘t eat fast food daily and u're good

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels, chemtrails and SteveRogers
Good oils/fats - Olive oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, tallow, ghee, lard, goose fat

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels, chemtrails, Dr. Mog and 2 others
Good oils/fats - Olive oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, tallow, ghee, lard, goose fat
Lard is crap quality nowadays. Pigs are fed trash

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
Lard is crap quality nowadays. Pigs are fed trash
100%, I get a farmer to deliver my local deli fresh lard (it’s just a blade of fat), the Pigs are fed meat, mostly fish (he’s a fisherman and feeds the scraps to the chicken and pigs) eggs and the vegetables that he grows himself.
Pork fat is just so fucking food for our skin (topically) that I believe if you’re not using it you’re missing out.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 30037 and Deleted member 23558
Coconut oil would be the best for your immunity and so on. Some people only avoid it due to the fragrance it radiates. If you like the smell of it, it would be the best oil you could use filled with healthy HDL cholesterol when boiled or heated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
100%, I get a farmer to deliver my local deli fresh lard (it’s just a blade of fat), the Pigs are fed meat, mostly fish (he’s a fisherman and feeds the scraps to the chicken and pigs) eggs and the vegetables that he grows himself.
Pork fat is just so fucking food for our skin (topically) that I believe if you’re not using it you’re missing out.
I think tallow is the best simply because it mimics our skin sebum almost identically, but I completely agree. High-quality fats are better than any cosmetic moisturizer. It's all chemical garbage.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
avocado oil, you get poisoned regardless due to microplastics, hidden plant oils & pufas in daily products, so who cares tbh, just don‘t eat fast food daily and u're good
I once binge ate big macs for 2 weeks :feelswhy:

I once binge ate big macs for 2 weeks :feelswhy:
My whole life is an experiment at this point jfl, my dad brought me fried chicken wings from burger king every week and I only ate sweets and chips for the first 2 decades of my life. U're good with 2 weeks lol

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
My whole life is an experiment at this point jfl, my dad brought me fried chicken wings from burger king every week and I only ate sweets and chips for the first 2 decades of my life. U're good with 2 weeks lol
Damn bro, how tall are you