Sungazing

marchesi

marchesi

Iron
I've been doing it for over than a month, noticed small changes on the eye color. Im doing it every two days, 3 sets of 3 mins and the last set being 4 mins(10 min total). I started with sunglasses on the first session to gain resistance against the sun, then started to doing without sunglasses, on the first days it was hard to stare at the sun, then i got used to it, now when i sungaze its much easier, my eyes dont hurt at all like i could go on for multiple minutes. Should i start sungazing everyday, doing 3, 2 minutes sets working my way to 3 minutes or what? I also noticed that my vision got improved, im seeing things much clearly. Some people say sungazing is cope and you will go blind, thats not true, at least in my point of view, what yall think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iamthenight, Imretarded? and Debetro
I hope you go blind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and marchesi
Me when I get my weekly schizophrenia episode

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and fxckz
Sungazing is cope

Gazing in general is good, looking far and training your eyes are good for eye health, especially if your always on a device

Sungazing is cope

Gazing in general is good, looking far and training your eyes are good for eye health, especially if your always on a device
Maybe, i didnt really noticed my eyes getting lighter, perhaps a little but not much. My vision got better, indeed

Maybe, i didnt really noticed my eyes getting lighter, perhaps a little but not much. My vision got better, indeed
Hmm, i remember being a child sungazing into the orange sun because it’s fun, my eye was like a hawk tho

I looked at the sun until everything turns into 1 color then looked away :lul:, i need to try that shit again damn, i still don’t know if that was an instinct or autism

Anyways my eyes are mid now because im always working on a device, need to have a routine to heal it all back

you fucking faggot

why are you starting at the sun

are you trying to go lbind blind or smoething you fucking faggot

peolpe have gotten blind from looking at the sun dumb retard

if u dont listen to my warnings then i hope you go lblind i hope

Hmm, i remember being a child sungazing into the orange sun because it’s fun, my eye was like a hawk tho

I looked at the sun until everything turns into 1 color then looked away :lul:, i need to try that shit again damn, i still don’t know if that was an instinct or autism

Anyways my eyes are mid now because im always working on a device, need to have a routine to heal it all back
my eyes hurt sometimes when im on my pc, just bought an bluelight blocking glass, it appears they improve your vision if you are frequently exposed to blue light

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
my eyes hurt sometimes when im on my pc, just bought an bluelight blocking glass, it appears they improve your vision if you are frequently exposed to blue light
Yep, blue light glasses, night mode filter just incase

Well, my eyes dont hurt, they seem normal. Some people said that sungazing causes long-term damages to your eye, like 1-2 years after

night mode filter doesnt seem to rlly work, i hope bluelight glasses really improve my eyestrain
I feel it eases the eye strain, the orange color makes it easier on the eyes despite blue light still emitting, paired with the glasses i think it’s good

I feel it eases the eye strain, the orange color makes it easier on the eyes despite blue light still emitting, paired with the glasses i think it’s good
Yes, on my phone it feels better to lok at the screen, but on my pc i dont rlly see much big of a difference

I hope you go blind
Me when I get my weekly schizophrenia episode
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP's eye one day (it's blue now)
IMG 6829

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, maarda and Debetro
Jfl my eyes wont go blue, maybe hazel or something. Idk if i should stop, i really want lighter eyes, my eyes are like t20 on the sun. Eye color change surgery has risks of going blind
keep sungazing buddy boyo. Let the vrill energy flow into you

keep sungazing buddy boyo. Let the vrill energy flow into you
Nah bro, u trying to make me go blind. But i dont really think i will, my vision is much better, maybe in a few years idk. Btw, ehren claims he achieved light blue eyes trough sungazing, many say he just uses lenses

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Yes, on my phone it feels better to lok at the screen, but on my pc i dont rlly see much big of a difference
Download f.lux, it’s good stuff i use it for my pc, they have specific settings for nightmode

Download f.lux, it’s good stuff i use it for my pc, they have specific settings for nightmode
Im taking that back, when i turn nightmode filter off, my eyes really hurt. That shit is too bright

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang