Sunhuman ogre scores 2 htb cute wives (WHY ISLAM IS THE BEST)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

2 cute obedient slaves for life, this man would end up killing himself in western world due to loneliness or had to earn billions just to have a roasted 600 lbs femcel. But now got 2 free slaves for life and if they cheat=they get killed asap.
Islam= sub htn male heaven.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: exo, blatonslatt, Deleted member 44944 and 8 others
I love Islam, we need Islam asap.
Islam= 100% cheat code for blackpill and female animalistic nature. It just counter it the best.

that vid is fake

kys

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
I love Islam, we need Islam asap.
Islam= 100% cheat code for blackpill and female animalistic nature. It just counter it the best.
I can't approve of halal though. They want to prevent people from drinking blood and eating predators because they want those kind of foods to be reserved for the ruling classes.
Hiding your body is also very unnatural. Sun deficiency is probably one of the reasons Arabs looks so degenerated.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
that vid is fake

kys
Utter cope

Thats how it was 60 years ago in my country when people were Muslims.
Now nobody is and the culture got ruined by jews and social media that girls are having sex from 12, 60% of marriages end up in divorce(95% are submitted by foidioids) and foids stay single until 40 to have fun then to marry a buxxer.
90% of men aged (18 to 35) cannot get married or have gf anymore because foids are returning to their animalistic nature of choosing the top%.

Religion gone= 95% of men will suffer, late or soon you will understand this.

I can't approve of halal though. They want to prevent people from drinking blood and eating predators because they want those kind of foods to be reserved for the ruling classes.
Hiding your body is also very unnatural. Sun deficiency is probably one of the reasons Arabs looks so degenerated.
Cucked mindset
Foids covering their body is to show they are inferior and you have 100% control over her. The second she removes the clothes you become the cuck beta.

Utter cope

Thats how it was 60 years ago in my country when people were Muslims.
Now nobody is and the culture got ruined by jews and social media that girls are having sex from 12, 60% of marriages end up in divorce(95% are submitted by foidioids) and foids stay single until 40 to have fun then to marry a buxxer.
90% of men aged (18 to 35) cannot get married or have gf anymore because foids are returning to their animalistic nature of choosing the top%.

Religion gone= 95% of men will suffer, late or soon you will understand this.
retard, it's literally a staged joke video

thats why the middle east has invented islam

literally the ugliest people in the world are people from muslims filled countries. all their beautiful wives would come to germany, NL, sweden, norway, switzerland etc because our males mog if they had the opportunity

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Cucked mindset
Foids covering their body is to show they are inferior and you have 100% control over her. The second she removes the clothes you become the cuck beta.
Males are also supposed to cover themselves like good slaves. Nudism is based.
That's just ignorance. All tribal people form pairs even though they aren't religious. This has nothing to do with religion.

Incel
I would ascend through consent

2 cute obedient slaves for life, this man would end up killing himself in western world due to loneliness or had to earn billions just to have a roasted 600 lbs femcel. But now got 2 free slaves for life and if they cheat=they get killed asap.
Islam= sub htn male heaven.

Jfl, fuck Western cunt, im going to arab and became oil tycoon 😘