Sunkist Singles Powder + Expired Milk = Orange Creme Delight?

slime

slime

Just another man.
I just opened up a bag of Iced Oatmeal: Mini Cookie Bites by Nice (Very disgusting product do not buy) and I decided I needed some milk to go along with it. The milk in my fridge said "Sell by April 8th" and for me it is currently the 12th. It smelled really bad but I dipped my tongue into it and it tasted normal. I used a cup I had used previously for my Sunkist Single (Did not wash it) to pour the milk into. The first gulp I had tasted like absolute filth so I spit it out. I smelled the cup trying to see if it smelled as bad as it tasted but it didn't, it smelled citrus like. This is because of the left over residue from my singles packet. I scrapped the bottom of the cup with my finger to get a taste of the mixture of expired milk and leftover precipitate powder. It actually did not taste bad. The powder counteracted the expired flavor of the milk. I have made a cup of this special milk and it reminds me of a orange creme float. You guys should try this for yourself.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, KingOfRome and stuckneworleans
You eat like this and wonder why you have a leaky butthole

(someone quote me please, OP has me on ignore)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• +1
interesting. i have always stayed away from expired milk solely due to the stench itself. but now it seems I have to try this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and slime
Have you thought of selling your new dairy invention on the local market

• +1
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back