Sunlight exposure for lighter eyes How u do it?

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
how long do u stare do u do it in sets how often ect?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and plukee
idk my eyes are as black as coal

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 29167
Trust me bro i tried it once and recorded myself and my left eye was independently looking a different way to avoid retina damage. and now when I daydream sumtimes my left eye drifts away its soo over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30918

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Trust me bro i tried it once and recorded myself and my left eye was independently looking a different way to avoid retina damage. and now when I daydream sumtimes my left eye drifts away its soo over
wtf 💀 my eyes are like that when im high but how long did u do it for?

Sounds like a cope.
Eyes exposed to light will increase melanin production. Jfl @ the state of this forum and its schizo theories

Your eyes will only look lighter in comparison to your now darkened complexion. Your eyes alone won’t lighten.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Icon and looksforlife
wtf 💀 my eyes are like that when im high but how long did u do it for?
i couldnt look for a couple seconds my eyes will force themselves shut then id instantly reopen them and look for like a second. I dont it at like peak hours lmao im so retarded

Do u sungaze? my eyes used to be green-light brown but then i stopped going outside now theyre like yours
My eyes are light green and I spend 90% of my time inside, I don't think it is that of a crucial factor lol. I think foods affects your eye color more, some vegans report eye color change. Although I don't recommend veganism, but that could be a clue for where to find info