Sunmaxxing in Turkey

50ordeath

50ordeath

Iron
Im a Cumskin and im going to Turkey for 4 weeks as a vacation and to Vit D max, is there anything i need to watch out for, Like how many mins should i be in the Sun, sunscreen perchance etc.. im 16 if that helps

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
expose your balls to sunlight

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and DamonHx
fuck all that shit, save money and secretly get buccal fat removal while youre in turkey

expose your balls to sunlight
Im pretty sure this is probaly 100% a cheat code but im with my Family, Altough i could maybe do it on the Balcony and lock the door accessing it.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Im pretty sure this is probaly 100% a cheat code but im with my Family, Altough i could maybe do it on the Balcony and lock the door accessing it.
you could expose your balls to sunlight anywhere (im guessing youre based in the US) just enjoy your time in turkey. spf 50 sunscreen pa+++ and just have fun, you could fix your skin coloring at home. Go to the nearest natural grocers or like natural supplement store and steal astaxanthin, lycopene, betacarotene, and lutein and youll be set. dont steal in turkey cuz if you steal in a spot where its not mainly americans visiting you better hope the owner isnt someone whos willing to hurt you