Sunscreen everyday

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
starting to think sunscreen whenever you leave the house is kinda cope tbh

the 'damage' caused by going outside without sunscreen when it's all cloudy outside is probably negligible when you consider volume loss

people like to bring up that truck driver who has one half of his face jacked up but he was literally sitting in the bright sun all day for decades, no real comparison to being outside for an hour on a cloudy day

probably still gonna put it on anyway tho :feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and OgreMaxxing
If you’re stepping outside, you need to apply sunscreen. Even if it’s rainy or cloudy. This is because the clouds don’t block the harmful UVA and UVB rays from penetrating your skin. “According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, clouds filter less than 25% of the UV rays that penetrate your skin to cause skin cancer,” says Dr. Tony Yuan, MD and board-certified physician at Doctor On Demand. “Even though you may feel cooler on a cloudy day, your skin will still absorb a majority of the UVA and UVB rays,” he adds. Bottom line, never skip sunscreen, regardless of the weather.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123, Acnno, OgreMaxxing and 1 other person
Bruh I wear it even at home
If it's not night u should wear it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Acnno and OgreMaxxing
Never stop using jew chemicals that are totally unnecesarry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and Acnno
If you’re stepping outside, you need to apply sunscreen. Even if it’s rainy or cloudy. This is because the clouds don’t block the harmful UVA and UVB rays from penetrating your skin. “According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, clouds filter less than 25% of the UV rays that penetrate your skin to cause skin cancer,” says Dr. Tony Yuan, MD and board-certified physician at Doctor On Demand. “Even though you may feel cooler on a cloudy day, your skin will still absorb a majority of the UVA and UVB rays,” he adds. Bottom line, never skip sunscreen, regardless of the weather.

that would mean that being outside on a rainy cloudy day when it's dark af would rape your skin to almost the same degree as when the sun is literally blasting in your face

just doesn't seem believable to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123 and Acnno
that would mean that being outside on a rainy cloudy day when it's dark af would rape your skin to almost the same degree as when the sun is literally blasting in your face

just doesn't seem believable to me
Bro, having raping collagen rays 12 hours a day to me also seems absurd

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Sunscreen contains estrogenic ingredients

I wear it at night as well, to protect from the sun's reflection off the moon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yerico7, ovosoundszn and 2 others

the 'damage' caused by going outside without sunscreen when it's all cloudy outside is probably negligible when you consider volume loss

people like to bring up that truck driver who has one half of his face jacked up but he was literally sitting in the bright sun all day for decades, no real comparison to being outside for an hour on a cloudy day

Bruh I wear it even at home
If it's not night u should wear it
Even tho you guys are right you sound very low t and soy

• +1
Reactions: vuvubu
At the same time dj pauly d from jersey shore did 20 years of daily tanning beds + mt2
He is 40 now.

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
At the same time dj pauly d from jersey shore did 20 years of daily tanning beds + mt2
He is 40 now.

yeah probably not all natty but what the fk is being outside for a bit on a cloudy day gonna do when this guy looks like this after everything he's done to his skin jfl

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Mmmmmmmmm, suncreeeeen
295028E7 7151 42A6 AC9B A95F6B8B31F5

yeah probably not all natty but what the fk is being outside for a bit on a cloudy day gonna do when this guy looks like this after everything he's done to his skin jfl
To be fair, its because he has the money for botox, fillers, face lift, pdo threads and laser treats.
Wearing sunscreen is legit. Just look at all the scientific evidence.
I know a 40 year old female that goes to the sun every summer, totally without any sunscreen. Her skin looks like leather, and face is completely wrinkly.

• +1
Reactions: vuvubu and Highrise
How hard is it to understand that there is UV light that damages your skin even when it is clouded?? If there was no light, it would be called night. Night and day, toddlers can grasp that there is still light outside when it is cloudy. And when it's not light outside it's either night or eclipse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
doesnt sunscreen cause blocked pores and worsen acne?

I don't use it most days, i don't expose myself to sun anyways. But if i know im going to be receiving sun all day, i bring pocket sunscreen with me, got to keep the pale.

How can you wear sunscreen with facial hair, like stubble? The sunscreen makes it look white.

A major reason why you volume loss happens is because of photoaging