Sunscreen on arms?

6’1Chink

6’1Chink

Bronze
Is it necessary to apply sunscreen on arms everyday? I apply sunscreen to face and neck every 2 hours but should I go overboard and apply it to everywhere that’s exposed to the sun like the arms?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, JosephGarrot123, Darwin_Maxxing and 5 others
I do

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink
Up to you. I don't bother to do so, but I also know my arms are receiving sun damage through not doing so.

• +1
Up to you. I don't bother to do so, but I also know my arms are receiving sun damage through not doing so.
Will it affect the face if I don’t ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Artemide, TITUS, Fear and 1 other person
Will it affect the face if I don’t ?
Are you asking if not wearing sunscreen on your arms, will affect your face? No, it will not....

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink and Deleted member 7506
Is it necessary to apply sunscreen on arms everyday? I apply sunscreen to face and neck every 2 hours but should I go overboard and apply it to everywhere that’s exposed to the sun like the arms?
nah i need that vitamin d

Face, neck, and the back of your hands if you want.

• +1
Here's what's necessary

Not really, unless your skin is type I or it's very hot and sunny outside. The face is the most important.

• +1
Short Answer: Absolutely

Long Answer: Sun damages the arms as well, and you don't want a different shade of skin between your arms and the rest of your body
Real-Life Experience: If you tan easily, your arms will be different shades of color (depending on the length of your sleeves) so best to use sunscreen on your arms as well.

The picture is to illustrate my point:

Bbl ba sunspots pigment2

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink and Deleted member 7313
6’1Chink
Dark Triad Prettyboi from the Bronx
Joined May 2, 2020
Last seen Today at 2:41 PM
Posts279Reputation

• Hmm...
Short Answer: Absolutely

Long Answer: Sun damages the arms as well, and you don't want a different shade of skin between your arms and the rest of your body
Real-Life Experience: If you tan easily, your arms will be different shades of color (depending on the length of your sleeves) so best to use sunscreen on your arms as well.

The picture is to illustrate my point:

View attachment 567513
I do have a different shade of skin on my arms, jfl

• +1