Sunscreen on your face is Essential

JadedNormie

JadedNormie

Iron
If you're white or fair-skinned, please wear sunscreen on your face every time you plan on being out in the sunlight for more than 10 minutes at a time. It will protect your skin from decolorization, wrinkling, and aging. If you're strict about it then you'll look relatively good in your 40s compared to all of your peers who didn't bother with it.

I reccomend this, it will last you a decent amount of time and it has a good reputation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Yerico7, AscensionMillenium and 2 others
h2o

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingston, Deleted member 5634 and TheoryMaxxer
isnt spf 30 low?

dont do that niggermaxxing is legt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
when can i stop wearing sunscreen? like what time of day?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium
If you're white or fair-skinned, please wear sunscreen on your face every time you plan on being out in the sunlight for more than 10 minutes at a time. It will protect your skin from decolorization, wrinkling, and aging. If you're strict about it then you'll look relatively good in your 40s compared to all of your peers who didn't bother with it.

I reccomend this, it will last you a decent amount of time and it has a good reputation.
That's why I coom all over your mom's face so she can look youthful

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
  • +1
Reactions: joseph and JadedNormie
You want to consistently wear it at all times even during night and even during cloudy days. The only time you cannot wear sunscreen is when you’re indoors, in bed, with all the curtains drawn. Easier said then done, of course. https://www.paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/skincare-advice/sunscreen/how-to-apply-sunscreen.html
why at night? theres no sun. theres a difference between the night when there is no sun and a cloudy day, when uva will penetrate any cloud cover

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I wear sunscreen everyday, fucking lifeful, let normies cope, I already have a chad friend getting wrinkles and shit from heavy smoking. Meanwhile I may not be chad, but I'll have a better skin long term.

You need vitamin d from the sun. Most of that's cope unless you're sensitize to the sun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10895
Not bad for a greycel.