super bluepilled conversation with my stepdad on the drive home from work.

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Running trains on incels
After a long days work from 7 to 5 doing manual labour, on the way home...

it was super bluepilled at times and redpilled at others.

I won't get into how the topic was initiated or anything, cuz it's not really noteworthy and i cba to type it all out.

some of the main points he had, and what I said in response:

"not all girls go for looks"
So if girls had the option between a 3/10 and a 9/10, you're telling me half or even ten percent would go for the former :ROFLMAO:?

"you just need a better haircut"
A haircut wont change my chin projection, the width and looks of my jawline, nor will it make my nose smaller.

"go outside and meet people"
there are basically no young people outside, and the few that are, are just normies in their friend groups or a couple, trying to make friends by approach is not only super autistic but impossible.

and a bunch more redpill/bluepill shit, what kind of hurt him ig u could say, i didnt even really want to hurt him by saying it was:

I don't want to end up like most guys where they get settled for by some girl that had all her fun with good looking guys in her prime, and are now left with the heavy baggage of raising kids from her previous relationship and then inevitably getting divorce raped and or cucked.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, jué and CopiumX
time to get on semen retention

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
"you need to go to a therapist or something, I never knew this was your outlook on life" :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
another thread bites the dust, brutal

• +1
brutal how'd they stop u ?
Can’t get products due to “snstive skin” can’t get twist or dreads. Can’t do my eyebrows and lashes

• +1
fuck im so sorry bhai
They also harp on about Balanved diet and cholesterol (my aunt is worse cause she buys soy milk) they don’t believe in 2 year Brestfeeding etc

• +1
They also harp on about Balanved diet and cholesterol (my aunt is worse cause she buys soy milk) they don’t believe in 2 year Brestfeeding etc
yeah i also got cucked on breast feeding, was also fed 3 months :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
yeah i also got cucked on breast feeding, was also fed 3 months :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I was feed around a year or so. It’s so painful when others who should be happy for you want to see you fail.:feelscry:

• So Sad
tbh my parents absolutely agree with me with the blackpill
like they abs. agree with me

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and <6PSLcel
Is your step dad the kind of guy blackpill shows will be the fate of sub5s tryna date, marrying a woman with kids after another guy fucked

Can’t get products due to “snstive skin” can’t get twist or dreads. Can’t do my eyebrows and lashes
Don’t take this shit, rebel and do it anyways. If you do not years will go by and you will still act like an obedient cuck and nothing will change

• +1
Don’t take this shit, rebel and do it anyways. If you do not years will go by and you will still act like an obedient cuck and nothing will change
can’t do anything when you can’t Get a job At 15:lul: