Super high IPD, what can I do

KaminaR

KaminaR

Iron
I have a IPD of 70mm and my eyes are kinda wide apart. I like my eyes but people are suprised by them
WIN 20220211 18 16 59 Pro

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: schizolool and Lawton88
I have a IPD of 70mm and my eyes are kinda wide apart. I like my eyes but people are suprised by them

Have your eyebrows come together closer in the middle. It will visually make the eyes look a little closer to each other. Women have a huge advantage over men with these IPD situations as they can just darken certain parts of their eyebrows more to make it appear their IPD is in a good range besides doing what I said above..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member, Kroker and 1 other person
Have your eyebrows come together closer in the middle. It will visually make the eyes look a little closer to each other. Women have a huge advantage over men with these IPD situations as they can just darken certain parts of their eyebrows more to make it appear their IPD is in a good range besides doing what I said above..
This is the most you can do. Not even surgery can fix a wide IPD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Kroker
This is the most you can do. Not even surgery can fix a wide IPD

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
LoL I have almost the same IPD and my eyes don't look even remotely that wide set , you must have measured it falsely

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 13787
LoL I have almost the same IPD and my eyes don't look even remotely that wide set , you must have measured it falsely
I have measured it with two methods (ruler + online tool). Trust me I'm a mech. engineer :)
Like I said, my webcam + my nose and eyebrows make my eyes look like that
(sorry for english i'm french)

Last edited:
Droopy eyes also

• +1
Reactions: KaminaR
I have measured it with two methods (ruler + online tool). Trust me I'm an mech. engineer :)
Like I said, my webcam + my nose and eyebrows make my eyes like that
(sorry for english i'm french)
Idk bro , 68mm IPD
20211123 173055

Please ignore the dark setting , I was coping with "muh dark looks"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and Kroker
Yes, i have a big "mid" nose + a space between eyebrows. Also my eyes are worser on webcam

You could try microneedling that inner part a little to see if it would spur some growth there. I got a little growth in the outer eyebrows doing that.

Palatal expansion to increase the width of your mouth and nose. This will give you a more "Negroid" aesthetic, but it'll make you more attractive for sure.

Be grateful you have eyes that are too wide apart rather than too close. You can be fixed without surgery.

Palatal expansion to increase the width of your mouth and nose. This will give you a more "Negroid" aesthetic, but it'll make you more attractive for sure.

Be grateful you have eyes that are too wide apart rather than too close. You can be fixed without surgery.
Yeah I have TMJ problems that make my jaw look weak (go backward). And yeah narrow palate. 4500€ for braces + appliances in France :confused:

But for me its not that shocking

Last edited:
65-70mm is best for men

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
orbital box osteotomy

with giant implants

Op either measured wrong or is a skullcel

My ipd is the same and looks like this:
Screenshot 2023 08 21 07 25 43 76 64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5  01