Super Quick Technique To Increase Confidence and Feel Calm (Low Inhib Boost)

Bert7

Bert7

Iron
Hey guys I wanted to share something very quick and valuable for you. Many of you right now are walking around with your perineum muscle clenched all the time. This is a fear mechanism and it is unconscious. Sitting right now, it is very likely to be in a relaxed state, but when you're out in public you are probably holding it in. If you consciously unclench and relax this muscle, you should find yourself walking much slower and feeling more stable and grounded. This area is commonly tied to our root chakra for those interested.

So anyway to immediately feel what I'm talking about do some reverse kegels. That cluster of muscle tissue you feel needs to be relaxed. I challenge you all to be aware of this next time you're out and about. You will find this muscle clenching when in 'challenging' social situations. Maybe locking eyes with a dime or walking by a behemoth of a man.

Cliffs: Unclench the muscles below to feel calm

737px 1116 Muscle of the Male Perineum

Bonus: This also applies to your diaphragm so be aware of relaxing that too!

• +1
Reactions: Yusu, Deleted member 6423, IvanArgentina and 3 others
3D945B2F 5D57 4F45 955D AE899B91862A

mogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, SoyGune and Lux
Hey guys I wanted to share something very quick and valuable for you. Many of you right now are walking around with your perineum muscle clenched all the time. This is a fear mechanism and it is unconscious. Sitting right now, it is very likely to be in a relaxed state, but when you're out in public you are probably holding it in. If you consciously unclench and relax this muscle, you should find yourself walking much slower and feeling more stable and grounded. This area is commonly tied to our root chakra for those interested.

So anyway to immediately feel what I'm talking about do some reverse kegels. That cluster of muscle tissue you feel needs to be relaxed. I challenge you all to be aware of this next time you're out and about. You will find this muscle clenching when in 'challenging' social situations. Maybe locking eyes with a dime or walking by a behemoth of a man.

Cliffs: Unclench the muscles below to feel calm

View attachment 867553

Bonus: This also applies to your diaphragm so be aware of relaxing that too!
Graycels posting gay shit @mods

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lepo2317, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 4387, itorroella9 and 1 other person
0D577192 9AF2 4C15 BA2C 8378123BD4A6

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gren and SoyGune
looksmax.me tier thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Hector, Deleted member 10176 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kaworu
  • +1
  • +1
I was asleep and I woke up to a priest walking into my room and I felt that muscle tensed up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaworu and Bert7
Step 1) Be white (preferably tall but it's not mandatory)
Step 2) Get 10 000$
Step 3) Travel to Bangkok in Thailand or Manilla in the Philippines
Step 4) Sign up on the most famous local online dating site (thaicupid or filipinocupid) and put up some pictures of your trip with you in them
Step 5) Wait a bit as over 100 messages from beautiful local women start to come in begging for quick sex
Step 6) Get laid as much as you want for 3-5 months

Then, when you come back home, you'll be more confident than the vast majority of men and it won't be due to cope or denial, it will be unbreakable confidence that will make you NT and carry you through all your other experiences with women. Automatically boosting your social skills to their limit.

I plan to do that right when I finish pre university in 2 years in december 2022, it will be a gap year, not just to get laid but to enjoy Thailand and the Philippines to the fullest.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MAK41, Yusu, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Step 2) Get 10 000$
Step 4) Sign up on the most famous local online dating site (thaicupid or filipinocupid) and put up some pictures of your trip with you in them
Step 5) Wait a bit as over 100 messages from beautiful local women start to come in begging for quick sex

Then, when you come back home, you'll be more confident than the vast majority of men and it won't be due to cope or denial, it will be unbreakable confidence that will make you NT and carry you through all your other experiences with women. Automatically boosting your social skills to their limit.

I plan to do that right when I finish pre university in 2 years in december 2022, it will be a gap year, not just to get laid but to enjoy Thailand and the Philippines to the fullest.
Planning on doing the same tbh, tho I know that as a manlet the experience wouldn't be the best possible it could be, hoping to get slightly taller till I'll travel there

• +1
Reactions: MAK41
Planning on doing the same tbh, tho I know that as a manlet the experience wouldn't be the best possible it could be, hoping to get slightly taller till I'll travel there
Bang cock

Step 2) Get 10 000$

great idea but are there countries where this could work without asian woman?

great idea but are there countries where this could work without asian woman?
Tbh, you could pay for white prostitutes in Thailand or you could hookup with white backpacker sluts in hostels for free easily. Just because the locals are asians doesn't mean they're all asians.

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
Tbh, you could pay for white prostitutes in Thailand or you could hookup with white backpacker sluts in hostels for free easily. Just because the locals are asians doesn't mean they're all asians.
Great idea tbh, maybe will do the same
but no maneeeey
maybe fir 2 months :)

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

Users who are viewing this thread

Back