Super senior #2

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
So in my 17 years of life, I feel like I missed out on a lot, such as figuring out what I want to do with my life. My school allows to do another senior year, so I’m gonna give some pros and cons of doing another senior year, and want your guys’ take on them.
Pros
-have more time to figure what to do with my life
-chance to looksmax so afterwards I could go away to school
-taking new electives
Cons
-the kids at my school
-I might be embarrassed and/or depressed about doing another senior year.

So in my 17 years of life, I feel like I missed out on a lot, such as figuring out what I want to do with my life. My school allows to do another senior year, so I’m gonna give some pros and cons of doing another senior year, and want your guys’ take on them.
Pros
-have more time to figure what to do with my life
-chance to looksmax so afterwards I could go away to school
-taking new electives
Cons
-the kids at my school
-I might be embarrassed and/or depressed about doing another senior year.
why would you want to take another senior year?

don't think in terms of what job you want to have, that's what the system wants you to be, instead figure out what you're naturally good at. If it is something that you are passionate about, then great, but if it's not, then you should also pursue this field / area of interest

And yes take a senior year. Don't rush things through

don't think in terms of what job you want to have, that's what the system wants you to be, instead figure out what you're naturally good at. If it is something that you are passionate about, then great, but if it's not, then you should also pursue this field / area of interest

And yes take a senior year. Don't rush things through
Is either that I start off at community majoring in fine arts.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
useless degree
All the electives I’m taking this year are art, culinary, and computers. I’m ass at computers. Culinary, I’m really just chopping food and making sandwiches.

High school holds nothing for you friend, staying for an extra year won't improve your life. If anything, you should've left sooner.

Here's what I recommend:

1. Start at community college, and take a light schedule with some classes your interested in (at least one math/tech for future stemcelling).

2. Get a part time job doing something you enjoy where you can have positive social interactions.

3. Lose the fucking weight. Seriously. It's not going to be easy, but it is by far the best thing you can possibly do for yourself. Take it from someone who also used to be obese, you haven't even experienced what's it's like to be human yet.

And try hitting on some girls and make some friends along the way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, jefferson and Nibba
W.e u do . Stay around social circles . I made a terrible mistake isolating myself at that age.

High school holds nothing for you friend, staying for an extra year won't improve your life. If anything, you should've left sooner.

Here's what I recommend:

1. Start at community college, and take a light schedule with some classes your interested in (at least one math/tech for future stemcelling).

2. Get a part time job doing something you enjoy where you can have positive social interactions.

3. Lose the fucking weight. Seriously. It's not going to be easy, but it is by far the best thing you can possibly do for yourself. Take it from someone who also used to be obese, you haven't even experienced what's it's like to be human yet.

And try hitting on some girls and make some friends along the way.
Great advice. Most highschools don't teach shit and are a waste if you aren't good at sports

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Public schools
are a waste if you aren't good at sports
W.e u do . Stay around social circles . I made a terrible mistake isolating myself at that age.
The kids there are annoying. The main reasoning for pursuing another senior year is experience more electives. And a chance to audition for one of the school plays(even though the same people end up in the plays)

Last edited: