Superdrol or halotestein

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
For mogger bones??

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
you can't take any oral long enough for it to have much of an impact on your bones.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, kaligula567, here and 1 other person
most of them aren't even good for muscle due to that they're mostly taken for strength exclusively.
nigga knows a lot about roids for a natural:feelshah:.

• JFL
Reactions: Death_Wish
nigga knows a lot about roids for a natural:feelshah:.
one of my special interests, I also know a lot about alpine flora despite there not being any mountains in my country.

• Woah
Reactions: kaligula567
you can't take any oral long enough for it to have much of an impact on your bones.
16 weeks 500mg test enan + arimidex 0,5mg eod clomid for pct how does that sound. I am in the secondary sexual characteristics part of puberty aka tanner stage 4 at 18 I am sure of this. what would that cycle do for me.

Halo at 5 mg has been shown to not mess up with your hpta and be safe overall at that dose
And its also mlike 20x more androgenic than test so 5 mg of halo would be enough to see some androgenic gains also that study where they give kids anavar and their shoong grew so orals can have an impact especially if they keep your natural hormones in check

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
Halo at 5 mg has been shown to not mess up with your hpta and be safe overall at that dose

And its also mlike 20x more androgenic than test so 5 mg of halo would be enough to see some androgenic gains also that study where they give kids anavar and their shoong grew so orals can have an impact especially if they keep your natural hormones in check
it's kids bro though

so essentially the same could happen to adolescents but on a smaller scale?
Yes their is that and dht gel that shit works even on full grown ass men with micro penis add to that Boldenone undelynecate their is a study about that because it grows veins i think

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Yes their is that and dht gel that shit works even on full grown ass men with micro penis add to that Boldenone undelynecate their is a study about that because it grows veins i think
masteron v dht gel which is better?