Superhuman = blackpilled + redpilled + bluepillmaxxed + looksmaxxed + NT ?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Title

You would literally become a superhuman if:

-You reach a physique above average (not necessarily chad).

-You are true blackpilled, not only externally like most incels, but you have really internalized blackpill as a normie, to the point that it already forms part of your being. But unlike normies you have a mind of your own, you are not an NPC.

-Also you are redpilled to the point that you abandon the nilism caused by the blackpill, you have a mentality to improve yourself in all areas like before swallowing the blackpill but not in a bluepill way (as you did when you were a bluepiller).

-You have bluepillmaxxed, where externally you look like a bluepill normie, everything around you is politically correct, your personality, you pretend to believe in religion, in marriage, you have a life that that seems that everything is socially correct.

-You have so decoded social behavior that you are fully capable of making normies believe that you are NT, you apply social engineering to normies so that they do what you want and achieve your goals. You manipulate people and women in general.

What do you think, I think this would be the ideal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2658 and 9 others
It doesn't matter what you think. Just be good looking and charismatic. Bluepilled chad gets the same results as blackpilled chad, if not even better.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, 000, Tyronecell and 9 others
Actually you HAVE to act bluepilled around normies, blackpill is too much for them and you'll be seen as a douche
Just use blackpill in your benefit and keep the bluepill alive, if everyone was blackpilled the world would be insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, mewcoper, PYT and 9 others
Actually you HAVE to act bluepilled around normies, blackpill is too much for them and you'll be seen as a douche
Just use blackpill in your benefit and keep the bluepill alive, if everyone was blackpilled the world would be insane
Normie= An blackpilled inside and blupilled outside NPC

Normies are true blackipillers, they are genetically programmed to be blackpilled, unlike incels which are genetically bluepilled.

Only they externally seem blupilled when interacting with people, but when making decisions they are gigablacpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Normie= An blackpilled inside and blupilled outside NPC

Normies are true blackipillers, they are genetically programmed to be blackpilled, unlike incels which are genetically bluepilled.

Only they externally seem blupilled when interacting with people, but when making decisions they are gigablacpilled.
IKR
Looks like inels were born to be losers but are cheating

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Elaborate by what blackpilled means to you. Like are you just aware of impending death, inevitable globalization & race-mixing until we become a technocracy and eventually fully replace ourselves with AI? Or are you just a mopey faggot?

Elaborate by what blackpilled means to you. Like are you just aware of impending death, inevitable globalization & race-mixing until we become a technocracy and eventually fully replace ourselves with AI? Or are you just a mopey faggot?
cope

IKR
Looks like inels were born to be losers but are cheating

Literally so, being incel is not only about looks but also 99% of the incels are genetically bluepilled until a video on youtube blackpilled them externally (because internally they are still bluepilled)

Last edited:
Great answer, nice job outing yourself as a mopey retard

Haha, what do you want me to answer? Your comment is out of place. Take the definition of blackpill however you like.

It doesn't matter what you think. Just be good looking and charismatic. Bluepilled chad gets the same results as blackpilled chad, if not even better.

Yes, but you are not and will not be a Chad.

If you are not Chad, it is crucial to be blackpilled.

Also all the chads and normies I have ever met are blackpilled inside.

Haha, what do you want me to answer? Your comment is out of place. Take the definition of blackpill however you like.
How tf is anyone supposed to interpret your post. Just internalize "muh edgy blackpill". So what, just be subconsciously aware that the world is unfair? Everyone knows that. The real "redpill" is that normies get "blackpilled" just from seeing how socially handicapped you are

How tf is anyone supposed to interpret your post. Just internalize "muh edgy blackpill". So what, just be subconsciously aware that the world is unfair? Everyone knows that. The real "redpill" is that normies get "blackpilled" just from seeing how socially handicapped you are

Whatever I do not care

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright
Yes, but you are not and will not be a Chad.

If you are not Chad, it is crucial to be blackpilled.

Also all the chads and normies I have ever met are blackpilled inside.
I always say that. many "normies" are blackpilled and joke about it, but they don't care that much. I don't see why you need to be blackpilled if you're not a Chad tho. it just makes you self hating and stop trying. Redpill cope is ideal.

I always say that. many "normies" are blackpilled and joke about it, but they don't care that much. I don't see why you need to be blackpilled if you're not a Chad tho. it just makes you self hating and stop trying. Redpill cope is ideal.

Blackpill is a necessary evil. You really need blackpill because it avoids wasting your time on stupid things, it gives you more criteria when making decisions.

You really stop trying because you know you have no potential to "ascend", if you know you have potential, that should be a motivation to continue.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Blackpill is a necessary evil. You really need blackpill because it avoids wasting your time on stupid things, it gives you more criteria when making decisions.

You really stop trying because you know you have no potential to "ascend", if you know you have potential, that should be a motivation to continue.
It's bullshit ngl. yeah blackpill prevents a lot of rejections etc. But it also makes you obsessed, you start rejecting women because you think you're too ugly etc. real life still shows that many ugly men can have a gf.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Title

You would literally become a superhuman if:

-You reach a physique above average (not necessarily chad).

-You are true blackpilled, not only externally like most incels, but you have really internalized blackpill as a normie, to the point that it already forms part of your being. But unlike normies you have a mind of your own, you are not an NPC.

-Also you are redpilled to the point that you abandon the nilism caused by the blackpill, you have a mentality to improve yourself in all areas like before swallowing the blackpill but not in a bluepill way (as you did when you were a bluepiller).

-You have bluepillmaxxed, where externally you look like a bluepill normie, everything around you is politically correct, your personality, you pretend to believe in religion, in marriage, you have a life that that seems that everything is socially correct.

-You have so decoded social behavior that you are fully capable of making normies believe that you are NT, you apply social engineering to normies so that they do what you want and achieve your goals. You manipulate people and women in general.

What do you think, I think this would be the ideal.
How could you not be nihilistic while fully taking the blackpill.

it's why I'm still a mix of all 3

Most Normies I know don't seem to make blackpilled decisions though

How could you not be nihilistic while fully taking the blackpill.

it's why I'm still a mix of all 3
The level of nilism will depend on how much blackpill affects you, the uglier you are, the more it will affect you. If you are handsome it will even make you feel better.

It also depends on your age, because the older you are you will feel the pressure that your time is up.

utterly based and high iq