Superman is the most blackpill superhero ever made

Primalsplit

Primalsplit

Kraken
We have this alien uber-giga-hyper Chad that basically did nothing to deserve what he has. Wins easily. Bullets bounce off of him. He just can't even lose if he tried. He's just way genetically superior.

There's also Lex Luthor who is smart, strong, charismatic who believes in hard work, making money and working out. He is redpilled to the core and he even hates superman for having everything practically handed to him. And Surprise Surprise! He always loses to Superman!

There's also Clark Kent who intentionally looksmins himself to fake his identity into a hardworking nice guy. And guess what? Even though he is the exact same person as the Chad, he is still treated like a joke! Louise Lane doesn't give a shit about him even though she wants to be railed by the Chad Superman.

Superman=:blackpill:
Lex Luthor=:redpill:
Clark Kent=:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, boss8055, EdgyFashionist and 4 others
True to a degree, but I believe that one of the best things about Superman is the fact that he has all that power and he's a good person who doesn't abuse any of it

Hancock and I guess Homelander are a somewhat more ""realistic"" representation of what somebody, even most people would be, with those powers. But Superman isn't

That's why he's special and a hero.

Iron Man is what I'd consider to be more of a blackpill. Literally born a rich genius with unmatched talent and good looks. He's basically Bruce Wayne but without all the body-destroying training and effort it takes to be Batman. Tony Stark (in the comics) is basically a billionaire Chad who has his robot suits and AI do everything for him
9781302928452 it

A4fe6fdafcb95b9c14cb6bc90ef54cb7

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, boss8055, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
True to a degree, but I believe that one of the best things about Superman is the fact that he has all that power and he's a good person who doesn't abuse any of it

Hancock and I guess Homelander are a somewhat more ""realistic"" representation of what somebody, even most people would be, with those powers. But Superman isn't

That's why he's special and a hero.

Iron Man is what I'd consider to be more of a blackpill. Literally born a rich genius with unmatched talent and good looks. He's basically Bruce Wayne but without all the body-destroying training and effort it takes to be Batman. Tony Stark (in the comics) is basically a billionaire Chad who has his robot suits and AI do everything for him
View attachment 3176986
View attachment 3176987
I don't really agree. When you're so ridiculously strong, you would go the extra mile to not hurt others. Not to mention, nothing can hurt you. No threat = no survival mode. And you might even want to guide the people into a better way of life somewhat, but you wouldn't make it into your life mission. Superman is actually realistic imo.

Clark Kent is not even his real identity, just a role he chooses to play. Any abuse directed at him would not feel personal.

Highlander on the other hand, seems like a guy that was physically abused and psychologically tingled up to 11. He is NOT an average  person with superpowers. Though what do I know? Looking at the normies, he is not that far off because normies are fucking psychopaths. But I still don't think so. All who perpetuate this idea seem to be hard core cynics. I think a regular average person would cool off by at least 1-2 weeks at most not grow even more megalomaniacal. I didn't watch the show and read the comics. Just saw on youtube.

I saw the terrible movie that Hancock was. Another edgelord/flowery bullshit idea that has very little realism imo. Probably written by a teenager.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
0 idea on Iron Man tho.

And who's Bizarro Superman?

We have this alien uber-giga-hyper Chad that basically did nothing to deserve what he has. Wins easily. Bullets bounce off of him. He just can't even lose if he tried. He's just way genetically superior.

There's also Lex Luthor who is smart, strong, charismatic who believes in hard work, making money and working out. He is redpilled to the core and he even hates superman for having everything practically handed to him. And Surprise Surprise! He always loses to Superman!

There's also Clark Kent who intentionally looksmins himself to fake his identity into a hardworking nice guy. And guess what? Even though he is the exact same person as the Chad, he is still treated like a joke! Louise Lane doesn't give a shit about him even though she wants to be railed by the Chad Superman.

Don't care! The next Superman is a bisexual skitzo. Clark is straight, Superman is gay. Don't like it? Eat ass, they don't care.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Woke leftists killed him