[Supermassive Driver License Pill] It’s over for me indeed

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
WARNING: LONG READ

My girlfriend and I were about to have children together. Last month she wanted to leave me because I had no driver license. We’ve been together for quite a few months. Most the year actually.

At first she said me not knowing how drive wasn’t an issue. But, then she realized that it’s unnatural for a man to not know how to drive.

So last month she said “before we think about having kids I need to see change in you but I don’t see it. You still don’t have a license.”

So, in panic, I promised her that in a month I would get it. But, that was a mistake because I am unable to do so. There’s a puppet master that is controlling what happens to me and what I can and can’t do. Of course I can’t tell her this because it would seem crazy. But, today she’s going to get a birth control implant because she doesn’t want babies with me anymore. And we were supposed to get married next year. And we were to be engaged next month. But maybe that won’t happen. All because I don’t know how to drive.

She took me to drive a few times and I failed majorly. It was embarrassing. She kept telling me to check the break light but I didn’t even know where that was. She also kept saying “car language” but I know nothing about cars. To me cars are like a foreign species from another planet. I know nothing about them. The way a car works is alien to me.

Anyway, this is a brutal testimony. My girlfriend might leave me because I don’t know how to drive a car.

It is indeed over for me. You cannot live this life without knowledge of driving. My testimony is proof of this.

I might lose out on my girlfriend, love, children, and future...all because my incapability of driving.

@personalityinkwell
@BrendioEEE
@LastGerman
@rightfulcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 8365 and 15 others
Nigga just learn how to drive. Automatic cars practically drive themselves

you don't even need a license to drive just don't get caught lmao

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear and godirl

Attachments

• 1598631811945.png
    1598631811945.png
    39 KB · Views: 0
  • 1598631814713.png
    1598631814713.png
    39 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, balding17yomanletcel and eyearea
troll thread but still

drive a fucking automatic like a scrub

you don't even need a license to drive just don't get caught lmao
It’s not the license...it’s that I can’t drive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Gunna, LastGerman and 1 other person
just play gta in first person perspective driving is easy dw
I know for a fact it isn’t easy. I tried and almost killed multiple people on accident.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 4696, BradAniston and 1 other person
If a girl is ready to leave you cause you can't drive idk how you can legit think she's good marriage potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
This nigga's love hate relationship with driving is cagefuel. Good thread.

She's in my car right now sucking my cock while I blaze through the streets
:p

driving school? If you can't learn how to drive a car you're indeed low IQ and you gf should leave you for someone with better genetics

driving school? If you can't learn how to drive a car you're indeed low IQ and you gf should leave you for someone with better genetics
I know I’m low IQ. I knew this since I was old enough to shit.

The driver licence pill ruins every area of ones life. Not knowing how to drive is the most brutal thing imaginable. Its ropefuel thinking that others experiences teenage driving and not myself.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
I know I’m low IQ. I knew this since I was old enough to shit.
yeah but you have to be legit australian abo IQ to not learn in driving school. Maybe your mom didn't breastfeed you

yeah but you have to be legit australian abo IQ to not learn in driving school. Maybe your mom didn't breastfeed you
I was breastfed. There’s someone controlling my capabilities somewhere that is trying to make it hard for me to succeed

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
i can give you driving sessions for free birdbro, where you at?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Toth's thot
So, in panic, I promised her that in a month I would get it. But, that was a mistake because I am unable to do so. There’s a puppet master that is controlling what happens to me and what I can and can’t do.

Yes, it is really like this. There is something out there controlling what you are capable of and what you are not capable of. It is like an entity manipulating you.

She took me to drive a few times and I failed majorly. It was embarrassing.

DUDE... This is absolutely emasculating. I actually can feel how my eyes become full of tears because of how emasculating this is. I am not even kidding here. This shit triggers me so fucking much.

Nigga just learn how to drive. Automatic cars practically drive themselves

Nobody needs to learn how to drive, it is just comes natural.

try harder

Nobody has to try hard. It just happens that it comes natural.

I was breastfed. There’s someone controlling my capabilities somewhere that is trying to make it hard for me to succeed

I cannot locate its actual roots of this problem. It is weird. Perhaps there is something wrong with my brain, but like I said. I was even so bad, that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. Keep in mind, they do have a professional set-up for this. Even after 10 lessons of driving simulation, I was unable to get behind of this despite the fact, I had less pressure.
I was also the only one doing it. It was absolutely emasculating. While iwas struggling with driving simulation, some teenage female jsut passed her driving test without any efforts whatsoever. She did not even care...

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
wait a second, you have a girlfriend?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
oh hi ritbro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Dn Rd but if you need a bull Just contact me

mogs me

how did you do this?
Took all my effort and forged my way to attain her. Being in a LTR is very difficult. So much demand and responsibility. I’m a low t cuck and I’m expected to be a know it all high T manly man.

I know for a fact it isn’t easy. I tried and almost killed multiple people on accident.
Im in utter disbelief how a mongoloid low iq nigger is unable to turn a wheel and push a pedal and even has a gf.

Meanwhile i never drove a car until i was 22 and joined the driving school getting promoted at first try both theory and practical exams with manual gear, but im sitting here 26yo khhv while this fred flinstone iq nigger is having sex

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I'm literally a pro driver and i have yet to see an endless stream of pussy. But i can see how much harm not having the possibility to drive to a girl or drive her around can do.

Took all my effort and forged my way to attain her. Being in a LTR is very difficult. So much demand and responsibility. I’m a low t cuck and I’m expected to be a know it all high T manly man.
no, ur beutiful bird

Im in utter disbelief how a mongoloid low iq nigger is unable to turn a wheel and push a pedal and even has a gf.

Meanwhile i never drove a car until i was 22 and joined the driving school getting promoted at first try both theory and practical exams with manual gear, but im sitting here 26yo khhv while this fred flinstone iq nigger is having sex
@Thongmaster

Attachments

• 1598645296598.png
    1598645296598.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6538 and Deleted member 5912

In regards to driving:
"- I am too far of the right side of the road
- I am unable to adjust the speed in regards to the traffic
- I am unable to adjust the speed in regards to the signs and lights
- I am also unable to watch out for signs
- I am unable to watch out for my nearby surroundings
- I am unable to watch out for pedestrians
- I am unable to understand the pathway of the street itself
- I am unable to react proberly to it
- I am unable to keep up the right speed
- I am unable to keep an eye to my mirrors
- On top of that I am actually extremly nervous when I have to drive, like a little toddler
- While I had real driving lessons, I was so bad, that I kept touching buttons on the steering wheel.

At driving simulation, I was also unable to drive faster than 30 km/h because I cannot change shift. Even if I would go for automatic here, I would still have all the problems above.

I also do not want to here like stuff "to help me out". I am pretty much aware of it and I am expsoed to this problem. I also did make progress when it comes to theory, but I was unable to make progress when it comes to driving.

Nobody have such problems. This is not normal at all. I actually always here the same thing, it comes naturally, yet it is not natural for me."

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and goat2x
In regards to driving:
- On top of that I am actually extremly nervous when I have to drive, like a little toddler
- While I had real driving lessons, I was so bad, that I kept touching buttons on the steering wheel.

At driving simulation, I was also unable to drive faster than 30 km/h because I cannot change shift. Even if I would go for automatic here, I would still have all the problems above.

I also do not want to here like stuff "to help me out". I am pretty much aware of it and I am expsoed to this problem. I also did make progress when it comes to theory, but I was unable to make progress when it comes to driving.

Nobody have such problems. This is not normal at all. I actually always here the same thing, it comes naturally, yet it is not natural for me."
drive a fucking automatic

drive a fucking automatic

I am still unable to do it:
"At driving simulation, I was also unable to drive faster than 30 km/h because I cannot change shift. Even if I would go for automatic here, I would still have all the problems above."

Imagine, while driving you keep touching buttons on the steering wheel like a little toddler. I just cannot anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
tell her im a drivemaxxed chad you are a genetic waste if you cant drive.fast and furiousmaxx or death tbh ngl

where'd you meet her?

What a fucking mong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
In regards to driving:

Well must be high inhib related, you are definetly overthinking on one thing and cant focus on others while driving.

I for example almost killed myself, my instructor and a kid on back seat driving against a giant bus.
Pussy instructor pushed his brakes, was scared of death indeed

just tell her everytime you "drive" her to a place she has to go blindfolded and get a uber/taxi.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
tbh, driving is super hard for lots of people.
UK has a really high failure rate in some places.
My friend travelled accoss the UK to take his test in an easier place as he failed about 14 times lol. He took it in the remote norther isles of Scotland instead of London and passed lol

Road sense, spacial awareness and bearings and all that stuff is the issue as opposed to 'take it in an automatic, bro!!' usually. Can't really be learn for some people

ANd some countries have the easiest driving tests imaginable though,

Last edited:
tbh, driving is super hard for lots of people.
UK has a really high failure rate in some places.
My friend travelled accoss the UK to take his test in an easier place as he failed about 14 times lol. He took it in the remote norther isles of Scotland instead of London and passed lol

Road sense, spacial awareness and bearings and all that stuff is the issue as opposed to 'take it in an automatic, bro!!' usually. Can't really be learn for some people

ANd some countries have the easiest driving tests imaginable though,

Indeed. Driving itself cannot be learnt. It just happens that it comes natural.