supplementcels how many seperate pills do you take a day?

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
I just got shit loads of stuff and seriously questioning my IQ I didnt think this through. is swallowing 16 different pills a day fine? of course they are distributed over like 5 periods but yeah are there any other autists here who do the same and if so is it hard?

• +1
Reactions: dad
what supplements did you buy?

what supplements did you buy?
holy shit where do I start.

tonkgat ali
epicatechin
HMB
Berberine
boron
vitamin b6
zinc
creatine
multivitamin
vitamin d3
omega 3
milk thristle

got it for a good price I had a good discount. its mostly for testmaxxing

I just got shit loads of stuff and seriously questioning my IQ I didnt think this through. is swallowing 16 different pills a day fine? of course they are distributed over like 5 periods but yeah are there any other autists here who do the same and if so is it hard?
Wht through tht phase when i was 17 or so. Now just:
2 shots test a week
1 pill dutasteride a day
1 oral minoxidil a day split into morning and night dose
Propanolol sparingly. Usually if im around a girl who makes me mad or I have a job interview and need to calm nerves
Vitamin D
Citurs bergamot with large meals allong with a source of soluble fibre-usually spinach, oats, broccoli, avocado (the CB lowers cholesterol and soluble fibre lowers cholesterol by binding to it in your intestines and stopping it being put into the blood stream)

Its fine but its prob a waste of money and you can od on certain supplements (mainly over the long term) tbh i thought u wanted us to link out supps lol i just wrote up a list of stuff. Most of the ones u listed I think i took in my supps phase and saw no diff either way. Only felt like zinc might of made my sex drive slightly higher and loads bigger.

Its fine but its prob a waste of money and you can od on certain supplements (mainly over the long term) tbh i thought u wanted us to link out supps lol i just wrote up a list of stuff. Most of the ones u listed I think i took in my supps phase and saw no diff either way. Only felt like zinc might of made my sex drive slightly higher and loads bigger.
I am desperate, I dont wanna roid just yet and this is my final attempt at natty bodybuilding and testmaxxing.