Supplements and Appetite Supression

3arsa

Iron
So I've been taking the following stack daily for around 2 months:

Vitamin D 5000 iu Zinc Glucanate 50 mg Copper 2 mg Vitamin MK4 - 400 mcg Vitamin MK7 - 200 mcg Vitamin K - 100 mcg Magnesium 300 mg with vitamin C and 800 iu extra of vitamin D

Now I've been taking it very consistently over the months but only now have I started to feel symptoms of appetite suppression and it's pretty bad.

I literally have 0 appetite to eat and just the following days I've lost a bunch of weight and I'm underweight. It's like I have no "attraction" or craving at all for food, no matter what food it is, the quality, etc.

I've already stopped taking everything, please help me.

So I've been taking the following stack daily for around 2 months:

Vitamin D 5000 iu Zinc Glucanate 50 mg Copper 2 mg Vitamin MK4 - 400 mcg Vitamin MK7 - 200 mcg Vitamin K - 100 mcg Magnesium 300 mg with vitamin C and 800 iu extra of vitamin D

Now I've been taking it very consistently over the months but only now have I started to feel symptoms of appetite suppression and it's pretty bad.

I literally have 0 appetite to eat and just the following days I've lost a bunch of weight and I'm underweight. It's like I have no "attraction" or craving at all for food, no matter what food it is, the quality, etc.

I've already stopped taking everything, please help me.
5000 ui of vit d can cause hypercalcemia which could give appetite loss. 50 mg of zinc could interfere with copper so you're imbalanced and you might have appetite loss. Bro just get all of these from foods and vit d from sun.

5000 ui of vit d can cause hypercalcemia
but i've been drinking like 1 liter of milk a day and i'm also taking it with magnesium and vit k2/k1 which should prevent it by it's not being fixed.

5000 ui of vit d can cause hypercalcemia which could give appetite loss. 50 mg of zinc could interfere with copper so you're imbalanced and you might have appetite loss. Bro just get all of these from foods and vit d from sun.
You wont get hypercalcemia from 5000iu
For the zinc part i agree but no need to take a very important amount of copper to compensate. A small supplementation will do the work just well

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
You wont get hypercalcemia from 5000iu
For the zinc part i agree but no need to take a very important amount of copper to compensate. A small supplementation will do the work just well
i take 10-20k everyday and im hungry as a pig

• +1
Reactions: mathis