Supplements for face widening?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Title
Already ordered K2 but what are some others? Might sound cope but I really want to make my face wider so bad so I try everything that might be possible for successful pubertymaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Jack and 2 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, GoMadAndSTFU, MiroslavBulldosex and 16 others
I am gonna use K2, Zinc, Calcium, vitamin C and vitamin D until age 19

Title
Already ordered K2 but what are some others? Might sound cope but I really want to make my face wider so bad so I try everything that might be possible for successful pubertymaxxing
Bruh I’ve seen your face before it’s already more than wide enough

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and BigBoy
Title
the only supplements which might make your face wider are HGH and steroids

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, middayshowers, xdw15 and 6 others
Your face is quite wide

If you're trying to change your face with d3 and k2 I think you need to extreme high dose it during puberty

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
k2 is cope but it raises test so may aswell use it along with D3 and zinc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
k2 is cope but it raises test so may aswell use it along with D3 and zinc.
for what purpose high T is good after puberty, i mean facially ?

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
just keep taking coldshowers and nofaping and your face will widen out accordingly op

• JFL
Reactions: Germania
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
And do anything after prenatal lol?
it isn't all prenatal, high test during puberty can influence dysmorphic growth, but yeah it's majority prenatal

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
it isn't all prenatal, high test during puberty can influence dysmorphic growth, but yeah it's majority prenatal
everything was determined since the begining....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Most man probably have the same test levels, hormones don't do anything

LJntMMX

2I1QPsD
IcMtedt

hard bloat max

• +1
Title

YOU DON'T HAVE A NARROW FACE, AND IS ALSO GL, IF YOU AREN'T TROLLING YOU ARE FUCKING DRAMATIC NARCY GAY BITCH.

Most man probably have the same test levels, hormones don't do anything

View attachment 120736
View attachment 120737View attachment 120738
you're kidding right? men's T levels vary significantly, you can be genetically predisposed to produce less testosterone, these pictures are extremely cherry-picked, androgens play a role in sexual dysmorphism. These women obviously had out of wack hormones during puberty, just like ugly beta males had out of wack hormones. Yes, obviously genetics are the contributing factor to an ugly face, but hormones also play a role. Why do some men have wide hips? muh genetics?

EBOY

according to you this ugly cunt has the same testosterone levels as this dude:

748c94bbe31efd9d2c57f73348369f0c

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
you're kidding right? men's T levels vary significantly, you can be genetically predisposed to produce less testosterone, these pictures are extremely cherry-picked, androgens play a role in sexual dysmorphism. These women obviously had out of wack hormones during puberty, just like ugly beta males had out of wack hormones. Yes, obviously genetics are the contributing factor to an ugly face, but hormones also play a role. Why do some men have wide hips? muh genetics?

View attachment 120782

View attachment 120783
what to do to increase T during puberty ?

what to do to increase T during puberty ?
don't eat like shit, lift weights, reduce cortisol, nofap only because being aroused constantly has been proven to upregulate test production. Not being fat is a good one, aren't you a fat cunt?

• So Sad
  • +1
don't eat like shit, lift weights, reduce cortisol, nofap only because being aroused constantly has been proven to upregulate test production. Not being fat is a good one, aren't you a fat cunt?
i'm a fat cunt at 22yo and eat like shit. i probably could have been even higher T
when does puberty stop ? Until 17 i was not really fat.

i'm a fat cunt at 22yo and eat like shit. i probably could have been even higher T
when does puberty stop ? Until 17 i was not really fat.
yeah fat tissue increases an enzyme called aromatase, this enzyme converts testosterone into estrogen, whatever testosterone you produce is most likely being turned into estrogen. Lose weight.

• So Sad
yeah fat tissue increases an enzyme called aromatase, this enzyme converts testosterone into estrogen, whatever testosterone you produce is most likely being turned into estrogen. Lose weight.
i will do it as soon as today, i'll fuck this fat. but i don't know if it's over, ie if i have waster my potential.

i will do it as soon as today, i'll fuck this fat. but i don't know if it's over, ie if i have waster my potential.
what the fuck do you mean? you're on a looksmaxxing website, and you haven't thought maybe once you should lose fat? it's the easiest looksmax for fat cunts.

• +1
what the fuck do you mean? you're on a looksmaxxing website, and you haven't thought maybe once you should lose fat? it's the easiest looksmax for fat cunts.
that's not what i mean : between 18-19 and 22 i was a fat cunt - so i am right now too but i'm on a diet - so i wonder if beeing fat during this period since it's puberty, could have fucked up the maximum potential of myself facially wise due to the conversion of T to androgens.

that's not what i mean : between 18-19 and 22 i was a fat cunt - so i am right now too but i'm on a diet - so i wonder if beeing fat during this period since it's puberty, could have fucked up the maximum potential of myself facially wise due to the conversion of T to androgens.
YES CUNT

• So Sad
what to do then besides losing fat ? rope ?

Yes.

Your zygos and mandible are HUGE, why still here? go out and slay, if you lose more years so...

Grim Reaper Preal 1

(22)

• So Sad

View attachment 120782

View attachment 120783

So you really think that a chad have more test than a incel? only because looks better and have a more masculine faces? the first guy is really dephormed and the second guy go to gym, theres no relationship with testosterone and masculine faces, also walking in the street or in school i can see more woman with better structure and angularity than man.

These womans have wack of hormones because all do.

The changes in puberty are bacause of change in the bone mass, cartilage and skin tissue.

Also you say about wide hips, Gandy have wide hips, and you will say that he have low testosterone?

Images 7

Images 6

Also, maybe testosterone can change something only if overpass the normal nature, but im pretty sure that most adolescent have enough testosterone, and the avarage testosterone is 500, if your pass 900 you are actually 1%, HGH have more correlation with masculine faces than testosterone.

Last edited:
And do anything after prenatal lol?

you literally referred to prenatal testosterone exposure, so everything you said about hormones being irrelevant is contradicted, you're responding to me as if I'm implying that having an optimal hormonal profile means that you're 100% going to end up conventionally attractive.
hormones like testosterone in males are specifically bound to androgen receptor sites. Receptor sites being quite dense within the skull and mandible. Prenatal testosterone exposure, to my knowledge, upregulates the density of these receptors, thus creating sexual dysmorphism. It's unfair to say that hormones have next to no role in creating a masculine and attractive face. For example think about an adolescent boy, in your teen's test levels peak at around 500-1000ng/dl, testosterone has a fat burning/muscle building effect, it's anabolic in other words. Teenagers who are exposed to high amounts of testosterone are naturally lean and muscular, have denser thicker eyebrows, and thicker more pronounced jaws (depending on genetics) all of which are conventionally attractive features.

So according to you, having an average or slightly below average hormonal profile doesn't affect sexual dysmorphism? Testosterone is what makes men attractive, again I'm not saying that genetics don't play a role, they do. For example, men normally have thicker more pronounced brow ridges, in turn hooding the eyes and lowering the brows, testosterone is the leading reason why (along with genetics). Are you attracted to women with extremely feminine features and an hourglass body? If you say you're not then you're lying. What causes these hourglass bodies in women but not in men? estrogen. Just like the dysmorphic traits in men are caused by testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
you literally referred to prenatal testosterone exposure, so everything you said about hormones being irrelevant is contradicted, you're responding to me as if I'm implying that having an optimal hormonal profile means that you're 100% going to end up conventionally attractive.
hormones like testosterone in males are specifically bound to androgen receptor sites. Receptor sites being quite dense within the skull and mandible. Prenatal testosterone exposure, to my knowledge, upregulates the density of these receptors, thus creating sexual dysmorphism. It's unfair to say that hormones have next to no role in creating a masculine and attractive face. For example think about an adolescent boy, in your teen's test levels peak at around 500-1000ng/dl, testosterone has a fat burning/muscle building effect, it's anabolic in other words. Teenagers who are exposed to high amounts of testosterone are naturally lean and muscular, have denser thicker eyebrows, and thicker more pronounced jaws (depending on genetics) all of which are conventionally attractive features.

So according to you, having an average or slightly below average hormonal profile doesn't affect sexual dysmorphism? Testosterone is what makes men attractive, again I'm not saying that genetics don't play a role, they do. For example, men normally have thicker more pronounced brow ridges, in turn hooding the eyes and lowering the brows, testosterone is the leading reason why (along with genetics). Are you attracted to women with extremely feminine features and an hourglass body? If you say you're not then you're lying. What causes these hourglass bodies in women but not in men? estrogen. Just like the dysmorphic traits in men are caused by testosterone.

Have so many many threads about this in lookism and i don't remember of anyone who have one study with good conclusion about effect of testosterone in bones, im not contradicted because i admit there are good studies on prenatal testosterone, but none after at least in bones, for example, ramus is affected by IGF 1, but not testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
Have so many many threads about this in lookism and i don't remember of anyone who have one study with good conclusion about effect of testosterone im bones, im not contradicted because i admit there are good studies on prenatal testosterone, but none after at least in bones, for example, ramus is affected by IGF 1, but not testosterone.
https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rspb.2015.1351 here's a pretty big study on the topic. Also, you just admitted that IGF1 has an effect on ramus/gonial angle, yet above you were implying hormones have no effect what so ever.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
So you really think that a chad have more test than a incel? only because looks better and have a more masculine faces? the first guy is really dephormed and the second guy go to gym, theres no relationship with testosterone and masculine faces, also walking in the street or in school i can see more woman with better structure and angularity than man.

These womans have wack of hormones because all do.

The changes in puberty are bacause of change in the bone mass, cartilage and skin tissue.

Also you say about wide hips, Gandy have wide hips, and you will say that he have low testosterone?

View attachment 120814

View attachment 120815

Also, maybe testosterone can change something only if overpass the normal nature, but im pretty sure that most adolescent have enough testosterone, and the avarage testosterone is 500, if your pass 900 you are actually 1%, HGH have more correlation with masculine faces than testosterone.
Gandy's hips are wide? :lul:
have you ever seen my hips in this forum?

• +1
the supplement u need is called dollar. megadose it and go to a good surgeon who does good fillers results

Gandy's hips are wide? :lul:
have you ever seen my hips in this forum?

I never see, im kinda new here, but they are wide, not so much but it, i can compare him with me and family or friends, is a little wide.