supplements for lightening skin

T

trey123

Iron
i have Wesley snipes skintone but im trying to lighten it by 2 or 3 shades not too drastic. i want Chris tucker type skintone. i know about vitamin c and glutathione but should i take oral vitamin c or topical? and should i take NAC instead of just straight up glutathione pills because its claimed the stomach acid breaks them up? Anything else i should take to help? (no toxic chemical stuff)

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension!, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
there is no such thing as melanin, it is determined by genetics

im taking NAC, Vitamin C, Glutathione and MSM
I've only been taking it for a week, I will update you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and trey123
>orally administered doses in an amount of at least 133 mg of MSM per kilogram of body weight per day continuing for not less than three months.
>A lightening of skin tone equivalent to one or two Fitzpatrick skin type classes may be achieved in about three to six months.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and trey123
>orally administered doses in an amount of at least 133 mg of MSM per kilogram of body weight per day continuing for not less than three months.
>A lightening of skin tone equivalent to one or two Fitzpatrick skin type classes may be achieved in about three to six months.
Yup

YOU HAVE TO MEGADOSE MSM

Start from 8000mg and work your way up to 24,000mg.

MSM will also have a strong beautifying effect on your skin, undertones, hair, nails, lips, etc.

You could combine MSM with other supplements alone and get good results, even without any/much topicals tbh

Although getting a ton of sun exposure which obviously defeat the purpose.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh, CyprusGD, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Yup
View attachment 1758928

YOU HAVE TO MEGADOSE MSM

MSM will also have a strong beautifying effect on your skin, undertones, hair, nails, lips, etc.

You could combine MSM with other supplements alone and get good results, even without any/much topicals tbh

What effect it has on hair?

What product do you recommend?!

Yup
View attachment 1758928

YOU HAVE TO MEGADOSE MSM

8,000-24,000mg? and results within 3-6 months? (prob even less since ill be megadosing) jesus and here i thought glutathione was my best shot (heard it takes over a year if ur dark skinned to work). nice do u have any specific msm supplement that gets absorbed into the system the best?

Last edited:
will sun exposure really make MSM and glutathione useless even if i megadose them? i dont wonna spend my life indoors.

Yup
View attachment 1758928

YOU HAVE TO MEGADOSE MSM

what happens if I take 2000 mg daily instead of 8000 Im taking it for better undertones and lips

im taking NAC, Vitamin C, Glutathione and MSM
I've only been taking it for a week, I will update you
my skin did get abit lighter in 1.5 months of using all of these things
i didn't really notice it but my mom and many others commented on it
most notably, my teacher said "looks like someone hasn't seen the sun in a while"

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and trey123
my skin did get abit lighter in 1.5 months of using all of these things
i didn't really notice it but my mom and many others commented on it
most notably, my teacher said "looks like someone hasn't seen the sun in a while"
what was the dosages of all the supplements you took.

what was the dosages of all the supplements you took.
i took 1200 mg of NAC, 4g MSM, 1000 mg Vitamin C daily
i stopped the glutathione early as it is expensive but i was taking 1000mg glutathione for 2 weeks