Supplements I’ll be buying (Suggestions + Help)

dekuwi

dekuwi

Iron
Ill be buying ashwagandha to reduce cortisol and increase test , butea superba to increase dht, l carnitine to enchance androgen any suggestions. Will these make a difference at 16

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Ill be buying ashwagandha to reduce cortisol and increase test , butea superba to increase dht, l carnitine to enchance androgen any suggestions. Will these make a difference at 16
just inject T bhai:soy:

• Love it
Reactions: dekuwi
sups r cope

• So Sad
Reactions: dekuwi
only take omega 3 and start pinning:lul:

• +1
Reactions: damonsalvatorecel and dekuwi
ashwagandha doesnt work for a lot of people. ive tried it and many of my friends as well, about 1 in 3 experience actual changes in their mood. and the testosteron thing is really not significant at all. id say its a waste of money but do your own research

ashwagandha doesnt work for a lot of people. ive tried it and many of my friends as well, about 1 in 3 experience actual changes in their mood. and the testosteron thing is really not significant at all. id say its a waste of money but do your own research
i have really high cortisol so i need it, i dont really care about the test part

Be careful with ashwagandha. I took it a while back and it started giving me symptoms of hyperthyroidism. If you notice you start losing your appetite, have trouble with your sleep, or start feeling anxious, you should stop taking it.

• +1
Reactions: dekuwi and axm