Supplements + Thicker hair (good or bad)

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
I already take a lot of supplements
Vitamin D3 (50000i.u. weekly)
Vitamin K2 MK4 (45000mcg weekly)
Vitamin K2 MK7 (300mcg daily)
Magnesium (400mg daily)
Boron (4-8mg daily)
Calcium (1200mg from 1L milk daily)

(I need more supplements to Higher Testosterone and bonemass so please suggest me things keep in mind that i'm only 16 years old i was thinking about getting Ashwaganda and L-Carnitine) give me a good ashwaganda supplier from amazon

Now i want to buy other things like a Dermaroller and Dermastamp and volufiline for undereyes i've always had thin hair and i fucked it up with shampoos drying it out now i'll do a buzzcut and start with Dermastamping and natural oils like Rosemary and Dermaroller simply for eyebrows and shit

All the supplements you are taking are cope. It is a waste of money. The body doesn't absorb synthetic vitamins, multiple studies have shown it. No further questions asked, I won't answer, do your own research. Don't waste money.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
You are 16 years old, you do not need supplements for thicker hair, your hair should be thick already at that age.

All the supplements you are taking are cope. It is a waste of money. The body doesn't absorb synthetic vitamins, multiple studies have shown it. No further questions asked, I won't answer, do your own research. Don't waste money.
Cope, my vit d levels improved significantly after i started supplementing

Show me those studies. I take lots of vitamins for general health

Just genetics then and no supplements will really do anything. Just focus on a nutrient-dense diet and leading a good healthy lifestyle.
Dermastamping and using natural oils will def help my hair considering after i buzz the damaged hair

It likely will, using rosemary or something else? use a dermapen also not a roller or stamp.
Rosemary oil from mielle i think it's deluded with a ton of other oils and it contains biotin and no a dermastamp is better im not going to dermapen my entire head that's going to take hours

Rosemary oil from mielle i think it's deluded with a ton of other oils and it contains biotin and no a dermastamp is better im not going to dermapen my entire head that's going to take hours
Dermapen is better but your choice. CoQ10 is a good supplement.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
my vit d levels %300 increased after supplementing :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and asdvek
Vitamin D3 (50000i.u. weekly)
Vitamin K2 MK4 (45000mcg weekly)
Vitamin K2 MK7 (300mcg daily)
Magnesium (400mg daily)
Boron (4-8mg daily)
Calcium (1200mg from 1L milk daily)
Honestly save the money and drink raw milk and tan naked to replace these.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
the cope ur saying is beyond insane, lmk when u drop a video renaming it as the national cope anthem.

Show me those studies. I take lots of vitamins for general health
Supplements have to extracted via industrial solvents like hexane, acetate, sulphuric acid, kerosene. You're taking in those compounds with the supplement you're taking.