Supplements to get jacked

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
If I take like 150 grams of protein a day, créatine and vitamin d with a good program and strict diet how jacked could I get? What other supplements should I get to get jacked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, cumbutamoren and Deleted member 6785
Where do you get your protein from?

Depends on your genes but alot in 6 months than now , you got this king ❤️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, .👽., Wallenberg and 1 other person
Assuming you are only looking for soft supplements and not PEDs, I suggest zinc and ashwagandha. Both low side effect profile, just make sure not to take too much zinc which crashes your copper.

Testosterone enanthate 500mg per week

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Assuming you are only looking for soft supplements and not PEDs, I suggest zinc and ashwagandha. Both low side effect profile, just make sure not to take too much zinc which crashes your copper.
PED’s?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
Tren

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
Yeah I know I mean what do you recommend like sarms
I don’t have any personal experience with anabolics, but based on my research ligandrol is one of the best. If you want something light use ostarine. If you are still young like me tho, I suggest you don’t fuck around with ur testosterone

instead, use gh peptides, insane recovery speed and speeds up muscle building progress. Plus low side effects. Ibutamoren is easy to source but pharma gh is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and LilJojo
I don’t have any personal experience with anabolics, but based on my research ligandrol is one of the best. If you want something light use ostarine. If you are still young like me tho, I suggest you don’t fuck around with ur testosterone

instead, use gh peptides, insane recovery speed and speeds up muscle building progress. Plus low side effects. Ibutamoren is easy to source but pharma gh is ideal
I’m looking for supplements that like make me look insane like David laid but yeah haven’t heard of that

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren