Supplements to lower estrogen?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Or do I need an aromatase inhibitor? Shit sounds risky.

Melatonin supposedly

why do you want to lower estrogen?

If it's to keep your growth plates open then just go on Aromasin for 3-6 months. Not good for you but won't cause much if any damage long term.

Estrogen is good for you at normal levels so unless your levels are too high or for the reason I mentioned then don't bother.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I-3-C or DIM, doesn't lower but helps balance

If it's to keep your growth plates open then just go on Aromasin for 3-6 months. Not good for you but won't cause much if any damage long term.

Estrogen is good for you at normal levels so unless your levels are too high or for the reason I mentioned then don't bother.
his hormones are fucked

Dude my hormones and androgen sensitivity are all fucked. I go from feeling extremely angry about to start a fight with someone to submissive high E bitch in 20 minutes. My DHT is chronically low and unsensitive because minoxidil suprresed it. The only time I feel good is when I'm sedentary and low T and I believe that is because my E gets lowered due to lower T. Will Aromasin close my growth plates? I mean with my current state my HGH levels are probably nonexistent anyways.

Dude my hormones and androgen sensitivity are all fucked. I go from feeling extremely angry about to start a fight with someone to submissive high E bitch in 20 minutes. My DHT is chronically low and unsensitive because minoxidil suprresed it. The only time I feel good is when I'm sedentary and low T and I believe that is because my E gets lowered due to lower T. Will Aromasin close my growth plates? I mean with my current state my HGH levels are probably nonexistent anyways.
no aromasin will keep them open. Also I never heard of minox lowering dht? if it does it can't be to a noticeable extent

no aromasin will keep them open. Also I never heard of minox lowering dht? if it does it can't be to a noticeable extent

It's noticeable. Many other people have a similar problem on propeciahelp.