Supplements won't do shit for your bones

asdvek

asdvek

JFL if u think u can get bones like this from taking some shitty calcium d3 zinc magnesium bla bla supplements

Even roids wont give u bones like this. It's literally ALL genetics. And I fucking mean it. Even if you were malnutritioned. Your facial bones will grow somehow, the body finds a way. And no eating more quality food or supplementing or eating calcium d3 etc etc wont give you bones like this. Genes

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano RonaIdo, Part-Time Chad, slavicpsycho and 8 others
Collagen helped my tendonitis

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
bonesmashing will save me bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceltriad78 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
You always tend to generalize things like such a retard. No if you were truly malnourished your body wouldn't find shit.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
You always tend to generalize things like such a retard. No if you were truly malnourished your body wouldn't find shit.
hes right,you would have to be fasting or something to stunt bone growth,as long as you were a regular weight from your childhood to late teens it will have 0 impact on bone growth

• +1
Reactions: greywind and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
But if you were fucking truly malnourished you wouldnt be on this forum. You would be in some african shithole third world
bonesmashing will save me bhai
Blunt force trauma wont grow your bones jfl
Collagen helped my tendonitis
Placebo effect, collagen supplement has low bioavailabilty. And we are not even fucking talkiing about that. There is a difference between tendonitis and growing facial bones. But i dont like to call it "growing facial bones" because you cant grow facial bones. They grow on their own with ur genetics.
hes right,you would have to be fasting or something to stunt bone growth,as long as you were a regular weight from your childhood to late teens it will have 0 impact on bone growth
You can't be malnutritioned unless you're from a third world shithole jfl

zygomoggerr

But if you were fucking truly malnourished you wouldnt be on this forum. You would be in some african shithole third world
So it's not an issue, why you bring that up? truly malnourished people don't achieve that. Literally none is malnourished in the west.

hey listen retard,you define being 'nourished' as eating raw meat,all the people who actually live off raw meat in tribes are subhumans and 5'8 are you aware of that? most kids get given milk and alot of nutients by there parents,most bone growth happens before 12

JFL if u think u can get bones like this from taking some shitty calcium d3 zinc magnesium bla bla supplements

View attachment 3149287

Even roids wont give u bones like this. It's literally ALL genetics. And I fucking mean it. Even if you were malnutritioned. Your facial bones will grow somehow, the body finds a way. And no eating more quality food or supplementing or eating calcium d3 etc etc wont give you bones like this. Genes
b-but my bitamin stack

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
b-but my bitamin stack
"but bro im using masteron 200mg a week broo and i take d3 calcium magnesium zinc and testosterone 300mg broo my bones broo"

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and 6PSLcel
hey listen retard,you define being 'nourished' as eating raw meat,all the people who actually live off raw meat in tribes are subhumans and 5'8 are you aware of that?
I claim that no one is malnourished you brain dead monkey. The opposite. I don't even eat meat raw. No one is malnourished in the west.

A noticed a lil change when I took D3+K2 but that's prolly bc I was deficient

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, bndar.337 and asdvek

View attachment 3149287

50% genes 50% environmental

So no

View attachment 3149287

didnt u say ramirez only looks the way he does because of tren injections? not supplements but it shows u can still change them

everything is genetic however you can only minimise your potential by being malnourished at young age

Supplements won’t change malnourishment, arfiticial magnesium extracted from sewage waste won’t magically make you healthy :lul::lul::lul: @Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Bones are cope, u either have sex or u dont

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and try2beme
If you need a supplement, then you aren’t eating food and therefor are malnourished.

Food = raw animal meat and animal fat

Poison = everything else

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You just proved ur first statement wrong
no i mean you cant alter your genetic but you can minimise your potential at young age so some pill wont do shit for you after you grown but during growth being nourished well will help you reach genetic potential its fucking water anways

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Your genes are your destiny.

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM