"Supply and demand" is a capitalist bluepill/myth

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Jfl at thinking there is some mystical market force that creates an ideal balance between what the market provides and what the population wants. In reality people's demand is itself manipulated and controlled by the big players in the first place. People want X because the powers that be want them to want it. They literally create the very demand that they satisfy by brainwashing people through popular culture.

In addition, people are stupid and don't make any effort to explore any alternatives. People don't buy Coke and Pepsi because coke and pepsi are the best colas, but merely because they are already brand products. Also consider the utter impossibility of getting anywhere without the large scale infrastructure that the big corporations control. Take youtube for example. How many major internet streamers/celebs exist that aren't on youtube? Almost none, if any. Almost nobody uses alternatives because there is (or at least in the minds of the brainwashed sheep) no reason to do so. All their other fav youtubers are already on youtube, so why go to some other site? Naturally, this makes it extremely easy for the big corporations to control who lives and who dies on youtube. It's a catch 22: In order to be successful you need to be on a big social media site, but since your enemies control them you cannot be successful on a big social media site. Pewdiepie would be forgotten in a month if the big powers wanted him gone.

Demand doesn't come from the sheep, it's created by the corporations and the elites so that those same corporations and elites can then satisfy it. There is no "supply and demand balance". It's all made up.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn and john_cope
dn rd and only ioi is p in v

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, Deleted member 3328, lookismfugee and 2 others
dn rd and only ioi is p in v

I love it how your whole sentence only has 3 actual words and all of them are only operators. This is why I made a thread some time ago asking for an age limit to this site.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope and Petsmart
Aight didn't read but agreed

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
I love it how your whole sentence only has 3 actual words and all of them are only operators. This is why I made a thread some time ago asking for an age limit to this site.
63B1CE5B 385A 4F7D 92EE 3680563EC40A

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant and john_cope
nah its pretty real. see cars that arent being made or even skins in csgo or something lol

free market liberalism is bullshit

im going to make a short thread to respond to you because my topic will be slightly different

I really like how this forum has actually comically different members. You @disillusioned will be our philosopher

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3328
Austrian economics is correct