[Support] I love my rapist.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Support | Trigger

I don't really know what to say. 2 months ago I was date raped while drunk after a frat party, and I'm completely head over heels for him.
I initially planned on pressing charges, so I would go to his social media and see if anything he posted would help with my case, but the more and more I went to his profiles, the more I became infatuated with him.
This disturbed me at first because I thought I should be disgusted, I thought that seeing his face again should make my stomach turn, but instead I felt like I wanted to see him. So a week and a half after he raped me as I laid on a couch drunk out of my mind, we began talking, and started dating not long after.
We've been dating for almost two months now, and our relationship has been good. We have never talked about that night though, and for some reason, I don't want to. I want to be with him.
I'm disgusted with myself because I feel like I should have reported him so he could never do that to anybody else.
I'm disgusted with myself because I DONT flinch whenever we have sex.
I wanted to date him after he did that to me, and I feel like a freak.
I know I'm going to probably get a lot of "break up with him" responses, but I genuinely don't want to. But I do want advice as to how I should feel about myself because of this.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Support | Trigger

I don't really know what to say. 2 months ago I was date raped while drunk after a frat party, and I'm completely head over heels for him.
I initially planned on pressing charges, so I would go to his social media and see if anything he posted would help with my case, but the more and more I went to his profiles, the more I became infatuated with him.
This disturbed me at first because I thought I should be disgusted, I thought that seeing his face again should make my stomach turn, but instead I felt like I wanted to see him. So a week and a half after he raped me as I laid on a couch drunk out of my mind, we began talking, and started dating not long after.
We've been dating for almost two months now, and our relationship has been good. We have never talked about that night though, and for some reason, I don't want to. I want to be with him.
I'm disgusted with myself because I feel like I should have reported him so he could never do that to anybody else.
I'm disgusted with myself because I DONT flinch whenever we have sex.
I wanted to date him after he did that to me, and I feel like a freak.
I know I'm going to probably get a lot of "break up with him" responses, but I genuinely don't want to. But I do want advice as to how I should feel about myself because of this.
A girl I know told me she was fucked forcefully and without consent, I told her it was rape and she started defending him saying she should’ve just said yes :forcedsmile:

All women deserve to be deep fried alive

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
A girl I know told me she was fucked forcefully and without consent, I told her it was rape and she started defending him saying she should’ve just said yes :forcedsmile:
That was a sign you could’ve raped her, low T

• Woah
Reactions: Juandigomigo22