(Support | Trigger) I was raped and I orgasmed multiple times during it, does it mean that I actually wanted or liked it?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
I was raped by a guy that I talked to at a party. He struck up a conversation with me and everything was friendly and cordial at first, I don’t think that I led him on, we were just talking about our common interests. I told him that I needed to use the bathroom and when I came out, I saw him standing there. He took my hand and as I asked where he was taking me and he said that he’d like to “show me something cool”. He opened the door to one of the bedrooms in the hallway, closed the door, then locked it. I got so sick and queasy, I said “No, I don’t want this” after I saw the direction this was going in. He assaulted me on the bed while covering my mouth and I orgasmed multiple times as he penetrated me. I hateeeee that I moaned and came during it more than anything. He said that I must have enjoyed it and that I wanted it since I did. I never wanted to die or have feels embarrassed more, could I have actually liked what happened or actually did want it even though I said no… this will keep me up for many nights

IMG 1951

“Loves and hugs sister 😔💕

😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, Norwegian LTN and RawMogger
When I raped @Gaygymmaxx he doubted himself but began to like it. Wasn't even my intention.

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh and Vermilioncore
When I raped @Gaygymmaxx he doubted himself but began to like it. Wasn't even my intention.
Nah he liked it right off the bat good burger type shit 💀

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger
she got penetrated by massive bbc and orgasmed water. if it was a dicklet that penetrated her like mine she wouldn't feel anything and likely would just laugh the grape off

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh and Vermilioncore
ropium

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
bitch really "said the direction it was going in" what other direction would taking you to a bedroom be

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore