Supreme court justice amy coney barrett is older generic suburban white mommy mommy mommy

LampPostPrime

LampPostPrime

Kraken
800px-Amy_Coney_Barrett_official_portrait.jpg
Dont care that shes 50. Has that older generic white suburban republican mommy karen look :owo:

Plus shes literally an extremely powerful woman so LITERALLY white DOMMY MOMMY. And literally republican too 🤤🤤🤤

On top of all that just listened to her voice. Super cutesy white girl voice too 🤤🤤🤤🤤. Mommy mommy mommy

Only thing thats making me panic is she was born in new orleans which is like 50% bbc. No way she took bbc tho she is too classy and is obviously old money high pedigree

White mommy

Didn't know you were into men

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Aypo129
"The couple live in South Bend and have seven children, two of whom were adopted from Haiti, one in 2005 and one after the 2010 Haiti earthquake.[32][216] Their youngest biological child has Down syndrome."
She adopted 2 BBC kids lol. Over for you

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
"The couple live in South Bend and have seven children, two of whom were adopted from Haiti, one in 2005 and one after the 2010 Haiti earthquake.[32][216] Their youngest biological child has Down syndrome."
She adopted 2 BBC kids lol. Over for you
White woman savior syndrome. Means she sees bbcs as dumb kids to save. Dont mean she takin dat bbc

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
White woman savior syndrome. Means she sees bbcs as dumb kids to save. Dont mean she takin dat bbc
yea its bizarre. Plenty of white kids that need good homes too. I would only ever adopt my race

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back