Surefire signs of low and high interest

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
Been dating for 7 years and gotten my fair share of rejections

Im like 5-100 on acceptions to rejections (not even including online dating apps) so take my advice

Most of this water if high iq tbh

Low interest:
- doesnt try to keep the convo going (even shy girls will atleast put in effort)
- takes hours to respond (no shes not “busy” she just sees you as the least important guy on her list)
- avoids touching u at all costs. Doesnt have to be sexual. If she doesnt even want to touch u just dont even bother
Gets irritated fast (it wasnt anything u said its what u said x your face)
- shows you not even one sign of attraction
- flakes on you
- her friends dint know about you (bitches tell each orher about literally anything)
- doesnt show appreciation for anything you do
- treats you the same way she treats other people
- doesnt ask any returning questions (for example you ask her hobbies and she doesnt even atleast say wbu or something. It means she doesnt give a fuck)
- shows no signs of nervousness or self awareness when around you
- flirts with other ppl
- closed body language
- talks about other people
- doesnt try to make herself look good. She doesnt wear any makeup, she openly says shes a whore or has guy friends, overall doesnt give a fuck about her perception
- doesnt offer to pay for food. If u wana pay u can but if she has skme interest she will atleast offer to split it

3 or more signs then just leave

High interest:
- plans dates
- pays for her food
- carries the convo
- makes dating her easy
- basically the exact opposite of low interest no point in me retyping basicaly everything

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
No signs for ur bonesss

Man, your rejection rate seems to be too high so you gotta do something and change things radically within yourself.

Man, your rejection rate seems to be too high so you gotta do something and change things radically within yourself.
How do i even change myself if i dont even realy know what i look like

How do i even change myself if i dont even realy know what i look like
It's not only about looks but your character and demeanor, what vibes you give off to bitches, etc. They are very important, much more important I'd say after a certain looks threshold. DM me your pics if you'd like.

Been dating for 7 years and gotten my fair share of rejections

Im like 5-100 on acceptions to rejections (not even including online dating apps) so take my advice

Most of this water if high iq tbh

Low interest:
- doesnt try to keep the convo going (even shy girls will atleast put in effort)
- takes hours to respond (no shes not “busy” she just sees you as the least important guy on her list)
- avoids touching u at all costs. Doesnt have to be sexual. If she doesnt even want to touch u just dont even bother
Gets irritated fast (it wasnt anything u said its what u said x your face)
- shows you not even one sign of attraction
- flakes on you
- her friends dint know about you (bitches tell each orher about literally anything)
- doesnt show appreciation for anything you do
- treats you the same way she treats other people
- doesnt ask any returning questions (for example you ask her hobbies and she doesnt even atleast say wbu or something. It means she doesnt give a fuck)
- shows no signs of nervousness or self awareness when around you
- flirts with other ppl
- closed body language
- talks about other people
- doesnt try to make herself look good. She doesnt wear any makeup, she openly says shes a whore or has guy friends, overall doesnt give a fuck about her perception
- doesnt offer to pay for food. If u wana pay u can but if she has skme interest she will atleast offer to split it

3 or more signs then just leave

High interest:
- plans dates
- pays for her food
- carries the convo
- makes dating her easy
- basically the exact opposite of low interest no point in me retyping basicaly everything
My ex had all the high interests then i fucked it all up:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: pandamonium