Surgeon forcing me to get filler

Chadakin

Chadakin

Master
I told the surgeon I want male model tier sunken cheeks which I've seen him perform before from pics he showed me. He recommended some facial lipo and radiofrequency to tighten the skin. He suggested possible cheek fillers to lift any sagging skin in the jowl area but I said I was hesitant as I didn't want to look bloated. He seemed okay with it if I didn't want to do it, so I chose to proceed with the procedures, but told his office I don't want the filler and this is what they sent me:

JFL

:lul: I was going to give them over $5k for the procedures but they want to force me into getting $1k worth of filler or else they won't do the other procedures. Now his office wants to call me to try to convince me I need the fillers when I know way more about surgerymaxxing than them. JFL :lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Timelessbrah, SixCRY and 5 others
Get fillers on your jaw for jowls. They won't make you look bloated if the entire point of this is to give you hollow cheeks.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Solidcoin
Get fillers on your jaw for jowls. They won't make you look bloated if the entire point of this is to give you hollow cheeks.
I'm going to get jaw fillers later with another surgeon who is great at doing jaw fillers and uses precise measurements. Just wanting to thin the cheek area first before doing so.

• Love it
Reactions: unluckylucky
I told the surgeon I want male model tier sunken cheeks which I've seen him perform before from pics he showed me. He recommended some facial lipo and radiofrequency to tighten the skin. He suggested possible cheek fillers to lift any sagging skin in the jowl area but I said I was hesitant as I didn't want to look bloated. He seemed okay with it if I didn't want to do it, so I chose to proceed with the procedures, but told his office I don't want the filler and this is what they sent me:

View attachment 1214461

:lul: I was going to give them over $5k for the procedures but they want to force me into getting $1k worth of filler or else they won't do the other procedures. Now his office wants to call me to try to convince me I need the fillers when I know way more about surgerymaxxing than them. JFL :lul:
i imagine its funny having them trying to convice you as if your an npc with some bullshit arguments
had a similar situation where i wanted mk from some roiddealers and they wanted me to buy deca and they said mk is suppressive and i need a base:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
I'm going to get jaw fillers later with another surgeon who is great at doing jaw fillers and uses precise measurements. Just wanting to thin the cheek area first before doing so.
Where are you going for jaw fillers? All the ones near me are bluepilled and don't do it.

just get the fillers goy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, LastHopeForNorman, sorrowfulsad and 2 others
why dont you go for implsnts

Why not have that other surgeon do the whole thing then since he’s more precise?

just get the fillers goy

You would be retarded not to after jaw surgery all jaw surgery does is fix recession fillers help add angularity and contour not previously there implants do the trick as well but the retarded concept of this site that jaw surgery helps to add to harmony is retarded jaw surgery helps fix real recession fillers and implants help fix the harmony of the entire face