Surgeons in Europe who perform lefort2 on non-deformed people

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Can you point me in their direction? Any names?

no one does that jfl. I think only dr sin in texas. And maybe some ethnics in india

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and goat2x
Shut up fag
You wont do it anyways pussy
You have a new surgery plan everyday
No retard. I just realized I need a lefort2 not a shitty lefort1 which only impacts the lower maxilla. My whole midface, my whole maxilla is utter trash. I will do the surgery I just need the name of a doc who performs it on non-deformed people (at least I don't think I'd be considered deformed by him given that most surgeons are still bluepilled morons)

no one does that jfl. I think only dr sin in texas. And maybe some ethnics in india
Nigga just jumped from fillers to msdo to lefort 2
What will be next full braintransplant to another body?jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax, Kmscurry, SadnessWYJ and 10 others
Are you absolutely sure? I doubt no one in Europe does it. I mean, there's gotta be at least 1 or 2 surgeons who do it, it is a medical and aesthetic necessity for many. Certainly for me.

I believe if the pay is right then I would be able to get him to do it, I just need the name of the guy

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
heard Raffaini does it
but yeah you haven't even consulted with a surgeon yet I bet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and goat2x
No retard. I just realized I need a lefort2 not a shitty lefort1 which only impacts the lower maxilla. My whole midface, my whole maxilla is utter trash. I will do the surgery I just need the name of a doc who performs it on non-deformed people (at least I don't think I'd be considered deformed by him given that most surgeons are still bluepilled morons)
Its not that surgeons are bluepilled
Its that its a very dangerous and hard surgery to do
They wont perform it on a non deformed person because of high risk

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Nigga just jumped from fillers to msdo to lefort 2
What will be next full braintransplant to another body?jfl
Nope. Fillers are temporary and cope.

I WILL do MSE+MSDO (hopefully, regarding the MSDO part coz I gotta ask this ortho if he also performs MSDO). In fact I'm going to him in december to get it installed after an examination of my bite etc.

MSE is to be worn prior to bimax, but regarding the bimax, I want BSSO+Lefort 2 not Lefort1. My whole midface is fucked up, Lefort1 only impacts the lower maxilla and that's not what I need.

Try mse and facepull its supposed to recreate lefort 3
Also you cant do mse and msdo at the same time

heard Raffaini does it
but yeah you haven't even consulted with a surgeon yet I bet
Its not that surgeons are bluepilled
Its that its a very dangerous and hard surgery to do
They wont perform it on a non deformed person because of high risk
I mean I'm going to do some things to myself sooner or later anyway, it's not like a 10% risk of going blind due to Lefort2 makes me shit myself. If I give consent to the surgeon on paper (so he'Ll have proof and thus no legal liability) I think he'll be OK with performing it on me.

Going blind is the least of my worries. I'm fucked up mentally and physically so what do I have to lose.

Try mse and facepull its supposed to recreate lefort 3
Also you cant do mse and msdo at the same time
Yeah obviously not at the same time, first MSE then MSDO but both performed prior to my bimax, this is the plan

youll have better luck in the usa

theres surgeons willing to perform obo on non deformed patients for enough cash out there

I mean I'm going to do some things to myself sooner or later anyway, it's not like a 10% risk of going blind due to Lefort2 makes me shit myself. If I give consent to the surgeon on paper (so he'Ll have proof and thus no legal liability) I think he'll be OK with performing it on me.

Going blind is the least of my worries. I'm fucked up mentally and physically so what do I have to lose.
Its not only the blindness
Like i said
You can fucking die and its very hard to do, requires a lot of preparation
Risk to reward ratio isnt high enough to do it with normies

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and The Bleach Pill
youll have better luck in the usa

theres surgeons willing to perform obo on non deformed patients for enough cash out there
Okay but I live in Europe and I don't have enough money to stay in the US until I fully recover from lefort2. It would be very complicated and almost not doable for me.

Like i said
I get it, but I'm really not concerned, this is a now-or-never chance for me. I will legit give consent to the surgeon on paper if that nullifies his legal liability if something goes wrong during the surgery.

Okay but I live in Europe and I don't have enough money to stay in the US until I fully recover from lefort2. It would be very complicated and almost not doable for me.
check w obwegeser

btw, just so you realise how brutal lf2/3 (not mlf3) is:

"There are several common incisions for exposure to LeFort fractures which are to be internally fixated. The sublabial incision exposes the anterior maxilla and is often the only incision required for LeFort I and some LeFort II level fractures. If exposure of the orbital floor and malar area is required subciliary or transconjunctival incisions are used. In LeFort III fractures exposure of the superior aspect of the lateral orbital wall and occasionally the zygomatic arch will require a brow incision and rarely a temporal approach through a hemicoronal incision will be used."

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, WannaBeA6 and goat2x
dude, go consult a surgeon 1st at least lmao
Like i said
I don't think LF2 is that dangerous, is it?

No cutting your whole midface up isnt dangerous at all
Okay mrntioning death was a bit much
I get it, but I'm really not concerned, this is a now-or-never chance for me. I will legit give consent to the surgeon on paper if that nullifies his legal liability if something goes wrong during the surgery.
Nigga why dont you understand that the doctors are concerned not you

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and WannaBeA6
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, GigaMogger and improover
check w obwegeser

"There are several common incisions for exposure to LeFort fractures which are to be internally fixated. The sublabial incision exposes the anterior maxilla and is often the only incision required for LeFort I and some LeFort II level fractures. If exposure of the orbital floor and malar area is required subciliary or transconjunctival incisions are used. In LeFort III fractures exposure of the superior aspect of the lateral orbital wall and occasionally the zygomatic arch will require a brow incision and rarely a temporal approach through a hemicoronal incision will be used."
It's not that bad, really. The exposure of the orbital floor, OK, that part sounds bad but the others maybe except for the transconjunctival incision aren't that bad. It's really OK for me. I wanna go all in.

I actually need it. If I sent you my side profile CEPH, you'd see how badly my midface is fucked up. I legit need lefort2, any fucking surgeon with a proper aesthetic eye can clearly see it

No cutting your whole midface up isnt dangerous at all
Okay mrntioning death was a bit much

Nigga why dont you understand that the doctors are concerned not you
Because I will give him full consent and legal disclaimer on paper so his legal liability will be nullified. How many times do I have to fucking repeat this to you?!

Because I will give him full consent and legal disclaimer on paper so his legal liability will be nullified. How many times do I have to fucking repeat this to you?!
Nigga you are dumbass fuck
Who do you think surgeons are? Fucking cold blooded murderers? idiot
U are so retarded even if u sign a paper
What do you think they will do after u die by their hands? Just fucking say meh he signed the paper so nothing is illegal
Ni nigga he will be in depression

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4430, ScratchDiske221 and 2 others
I'd imagine that almost all maxillofacial surgeons only learned about Lefort II and III and practiced them on cadavers a handful of times during their residency and then never performed it again. Of those who are capable of it, most of them would say no. They don't want to risk making some miniscule mistake which would potentially destroy their reputation (even ignoring legal issues) in an extremely delicate and risky operation on a non-severely-deformed patient

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, WannaBeA6 and goat2x
I mean, compared to III
What are the complication rates of both?
Idk
But hard surgery to do , they require a lot of planning /nerves, it would be dangerous if they would just do it casually like rhino

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Idk
But hard surgery to do , they require a lot of planning /nerves, it would be dangerous if they would just do it casually like rhino
fuck I wanna look good
I see little point in only getting one part of your face forward while the rest stays there

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

I've already been to surgeons in my country, it wasn't worth travelling to the capital for these 2 morons. They didn't even want to give me bimax even after I showed my CEPH images which showed severe recession, which some would even call midfacial hypoplasia. If I showed you my side CEPH you'd agree with me.
check w obwegeser

What's his name? Or website? W obwegeser... where is he from? Switzerland?

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
fuck I wanna look good
I see little point in only getting one part of your face forward while the rest stays there
Why do you think that everybody tries to cope with facepulling
Its our best option

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and WannaBeA6
is he nearly as good and lowinhib though?
I figure he is in switzerland and in Sailer's price segment ?
I need his name. Or website, how do I contact him? I hope he does skype consults, I don't have the time nor the money (right now) to travel to Switzerland just for him to examine me. I do have CEPH images, side profile, front profile, 3/4th so he should clearly understand my case.

LEFORT 2 IS WORSE THAN LEFORT 3 JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Joachim A Obwegeser

idk about website etc, someone on jsf asked how to contact him & in classic form theres only like 1 reply from kavan saying some monkey shit

he's hard to get a hold of but does literally everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Joachim A Obwegeser

idk about website etc, someone on jsf asked how to contact him & in classic form theres only like 1 reply from kavan saying some monkey shit

he's hard to get a hold of but does literally everything
I'll contact him. I hope he'll give me bimax (lefort2 + bsso). My midface is my biggest issue.

• +1
You are seriously misinformed.
lefort 2 is literally more dangerous than lefort 3

just get a quadangular lefort/high lefort 1

1585358265741.png

1585358294131.png

• Woah
lefort 2 is literally more dangerous than lefort 3

just get a quadangular lefort/high lefort 1

1585358265741.png

1585358294131.png
I told you, I don't care about the 10% risk of going blind. Those incisions when done by a properly-trained surgeon aren't problematic except for the one for the orbital floor. As I said, for the last time, I'm going all in.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 4671
I told you, I don't care about the 10% risk of going blind. Those incisions when done by a properly-trained surgeon aren't problematic except for the one for the orbital floor. As I said, for the last time, I'm going all in.
okay, good luck bro hope u ascend

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 7776
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 7776
This kid isn’t fucking around, folks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776