Surgeries are easy as fuck to get (How to get Bimax or Rhino for free) Birdcels GTFIH

BlackpilledBodus

BlackpilledBodus

Nordic Recession
How to get Bimax + Rhino for free!

Things you need before you start:
  • Good Health Insurance
  • A Orthodontist
  • A understanding of what you want
  • Explanations for why you need the surgery
  • Alot of Patience and be cooperative
  • And a good personality :feelsyay:
Bimax Insurance guide
(You need a Orthodontist and good health Insurance most importantly for this)

To start out you need to identify your bite this is easy and you should know this.

Class 1 (Normal Bite) Class 2 (Overbite) Class 3 (Underbite)

The first step is confronting your Orthodontist, you will tell your Orthodontist reasons you need or want this surgery, bring up lack of confidence and low self esteem, go for a Sleep study aswell to see if you have sleep apnea. Depending if your surgeon knows a surgeon or not most likely the surgeon will refer you to a surgeon. (IMPORTANT) If you do not get a referral from the surgeon and contact your insurance you will get fucked over by a ton of bills in the mail so make sure you and your Orthodontist make sure this referral is covered by insurance once you go to your consultation. My surgeon is in NYC and I have Aetna as insurance. Next thing you want to do is to make sure your surgeon works with your insurance, you can check this by downloading your insurance app and finding out from there, dealing with insurance when it comes to this stuff is a pain in the ass so pay attention and don't get frustrated. After this you should be calling the surgeons office to schedule your consultation, confirm with them that the consultation will be insured by your insurance.

Consultation
Your next step should be talking to your surgeon, if your this far great job your almost done. You will be talking to your surgeon about the basic information on everything including the history of your bite, your jaw, etc. Go over everything with your insurance with your surgeon aswell and confirm everything so if something goes wrong you have some kind of proof to back it up. By the way don't be afraid to tell your surgeon what you want, what your okay and not okay with, they will find a way just don't be stuck up or arrogant, surgeons are typically very nice, mine was very understanding and is giving me plenty of options.

OPTIONAL Genioplasty
If your chin is recessed you most likely will want a genioplasty, it depends on surgeon to surgeon, and insurance to insurance, but you have to pay out of pocket for one and its cheaper then paying for Bimax itself, so I'd suggest you to talk to your surgeon about it. My surgeon told me it may get covered it may not it is usually a random chance.

Rhinoplasty guide
If you want a rhino for free or a less cost then getting it, itself your gonna need a history of problems such as a Deviated septum, not being able to breathe through your nose, always congested, bloody noses often, hard to breathe, etc. What your gonna wanna do is tell your Doctor at your next checkup about getting a referral and a visit to a ENT, you want to confirm with your doctor if your insurance will cover this consultation with the ENT or else you'll be getting alot of bills in the mail you don't want.

Consultation
Once this is set and stone call the ENT and set up a appointment for a consultation make sure again that this consultation will be covered by insurance. Once you have your consultation tell the person that is there about a history of your problems with your nose and other stuff. Try to get recommended for a Septo-rhinoplasty is usually can be covered by insurance or be cheaper depending how severe the problem can be, and with that you are on your way to getting a surgery.

What to take from this?
After extensive amounts of research, patience, and being cooperative I have secured myself being able to get 2 surgeries covered by insurance and possibly more in the future, it isn't hard if you dedicate the time too it and if you wanna ascend then go ahead and do so. If you made it this far thank you for reading the whole thing and use this info to ascend boyos :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: hekch, downstein, AverageCurryEnjoyer and 8 others
good post

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, BlackpilledBodus and cromagnon
Repped bhai high iq

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledBodus

• Good Health Insurance
  • A Orthodontist
Bimax Insurance guide

To start out you need to identify your bite this is easy and you should know this.

The first step is confronting your Orthodontist, you will tell your Orthodontist reasons you need or want this surgery, bring up lack of confidence and low self esteem, go for a Sleep study aswell to see if you have sleep apnea. Depending if your surgeon knows a surgeon or not most likely the surgeon will refer you to a surgeon. (IMPORTANT) If you do not get a referral from the surgeon and contact your insurance you will get fucked over by a ton of bills in the mail so make sure you and your Orthodontist make sure this referral is covered by insurance once you go to your consultation. My surgeon is in NYC and I have Aetna as insurance. Next thing you want to do is to make sure your surgeon works with your insurance, you can check this by downloading your insurance app and finding out from there, dealing with insurance when it comes to this stuff is a pain in the ass so pay attention and don't get frustrated. After this you should be calling the surgeons office to schedule your consultation, confirm with them that the consultation will be insured by your insurance.

Consultation
Your next step should be talking to your surgeon, if your this far great job your almost done. You will be talking to your surgeon about the basic information on everything including the history of your bite, your jaw, etc. Go over everything with your insurance with your surgeon aswell and confirm everything so if something goes wrong you have some kind of proof to back it up. By the way don't be afraid to tell your surgeon what you want, what your okay and not okay with, they will find a way just don't be stuck up or arrogant, surgeons are typically very nice, mine was very understanding and is giving me plenty of options.

OPTIONAL Genioplasty
If your chin is recessed you most likely will want a genioplasty, it depends on surgeon to surgeon, and insurance to insurance, but you have to pay out of pocket for one and its cheaper then paying for Bimax itself, so I'd suggest you to talk to your surgeon about it. My surgeon told me it may get covered it may not it is usually a random chance.

Rhinoplasty guide
If you want a rhino for free or a less cost then getting it, itself your gonna need a history of problems such as a Deviated septum, not being able to breathe through your nose, always congested, bloody noses often, hard to breathe, etc. What your gonna wanna do is tell your Doctor at your next checkup about getting a referral and a visit to a ENT, you want to confirm with your doctor if your insurance will cover this consultation with the ENT or else you'll be getting alot of bills in the mail you don't want.

Consultation
Once this is set and stone call the ENT and set up a appointment for a consultation make sure again that this consultation will be covered by insurance. Once you have your consultation tell the person that is there about a history of your problems with your nose and other stuff. Try to get recommended for a Septo-rhinoplasty is usually can be covered by insurance or be cheaper depending how severe the problem can be, and with that you are on your way to getting a surgery.

What to take from this?
After extensive amounts of research, patience, and being cooperative I have secured myself being able to get 2 surgeries covered by insurance and possibly more in the future, it isn't hard if you dedicate the time too it and if you wanna ascend then go ahead and do so. If you made it this far thank you for reading the whole thing and use this info to ascend boyos :feelsautistic:
All of your posts are high iq since your first post, mirin hard

Remember me when you become a forum contributor

• +1
All of your posts are high iq since your first post, mirin hard

Remember me when you become a forum contributor
Will do I’m a youngcel aswell so thanks for it :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Good post but only really works if you have actual sleep apnea or deviated septum. And if you do have sleep apnea there is a risk your ortho will refer you to a sleep apnea centered surgeon who may dogmax you ( seen it happen a lot in before and afters that are dogmaxxed, they often mention they got the surgery for sleep apnea) so be careful keep those things in mind

Fabulous post, can i js lie about now being able to breath well?

• +1
Good post but only really works if you have actual sleep apnea or deviated septum. And if you do have sleep apnea there is a risk your ortho will refer you to a sleep apnea centered surgeon who may dogmax you ( seen it happen a lot in before and afters that are dogmaxxed, they often mention they got the surgery for sleep apnea) so be careful keep those things in mind
My surgeon is bite oriented and does cosmetic surgery aswell should I be safe?

My surgeon is bite oriented and does cosmetic surgery aswell should I be safe?
If they do cosmetic as well that's a good sign. Ideal surgeon should be like that considering both function and aesthetics. The ENT sleep apnea focused ones often do big movements without considering aesthetics although some of them probably can be ok.

• +1
Fabulous post, can i js lie about now being able to breath well?
you can if you just want to get referrals but if you're trying to get insurance coverage and have no bite issues they'll most likely tell you to get a sleep apnea test if all you claim are breathing issues .

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
If they do cosmetic as well that's a good sign. Ideal surgeon should be like that considering both function and aesthetics. The ENT sleep apnea focused ones often do big movements without considering aesthetics although some of them probably can be ok.
Thanks bro, he also asked me if I wanted him to “create the new me” or “just me with some changes” I think you know which option I’m picking JFL. He’s probably :blackpill:ed in one way or another.

• +1
Reactions: haus33
you can if you just want to get referrals but if you're trying to get insurance coverage and have no bite issues they'll most likely tell you to get a sleep apnea test if all you claim are breathing issues .
I tried first for a sleep study and nothing came back and I still got the insurance to cover it, there’s ways you can just BS alot of stuff though aswell. I got mine covered cuz my bite sucks

• Good Health Insurance
  • A Orthodontist
Bimax Insurance guide

Consultation

OPTIONAL Genioplasty

Rhinoplasty guide

Consultation

What to take from this?
I tried to do the rhino thing once with the ent and he told me 6k even tho I do have a deviated septum. He was just like "80% of people have deviated septum its not a big deal"

I tried to do the rhino thing once with the ent and he told me 6k even tho I do have a deviated septum
I’ve heard this has happened to people a few times, find another ENT trust me. Until you get a price till your satisfied with.

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
I’ve heard this has happened to people a few times, find another ENT trust me. Until you get a price till your satisfied with.
yeah legit, these doctors all give different responses, that's why it's important to doctor shop not just for coverage but for aesthetic results. sounds like your jaw surgeon is blackpilled and you picked a good one

• +1
im not getting free bimax or lefort 4 in morocco for muhh self esteem
you know there's a nigger in tangier but ye obviously this is MURICA only, also it's not even optimal you want the best bimax not a free bimax

• +1
you know there's a nigger in tangier but ye obviously this is MURICA only, also it's not even optimal you want the best bimax not a free bimax
The surgeon is still being paid for his job dude. :feelskek:
Nobody here is getting bimax if your rotting on here all day.

• Good Health Insurance
  • A Orthodontist
Bimax Insurance guide

Consultation

OPTIONAL Genioplasty

Rhinoplasty guide

Consultation

What to take from this?
Nice post, do you know how hard/long it is to get insurance as a fresh 18 year old?

Nice post, do you know how hard/long it is to get insurance as a fresh 18 year old?
Not sure it really depends I’m under 18 so I still live with my parents soon. Look into it

• +1
Reactions: Born2BeLit
you could break it and say you were jumped

• JFL