Surgeries for longer face / oval face shape

SyrianKiddo

SyrianKiddo

Iron
Getting surgery to make lower face longer when i'm 17. I already have a round face shape and I expect my face to look more oval after this surgery but I was wondering, what good surgeries can help sculpture that oval face shape even more?

Example of what I want in images

Attachments

• Donnie-Darko-Featured-Image.png
    Donnie-Darko-Featured-Image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-05-28 124254.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-28 124254.png
    308.5 KB · Views: 0
wrap around jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: SyrianKiddo
I can still help u if u send a pic in dms
idk if i will send my face, but i could prob send some examples if thats good enough? i genetically have a short face, and its primarily my chin that makes it short, so i basically have to stick it out with my tongue (dk if i explained that well) but i spoke with my parents and they said they'll take me to a private orthodontist when im 17 so im safe but im still seeking for that nice sculptured oval face shape,

do u want some example pics in dms?

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
idk if i will send my face, but i could prob send some examples if thats good enough? i genetically have a short face, and its primarily my chin that makes it short, so i basically have to stick it out with my tongue (dk if i explained that well) but i spoke with my parents and they said they'll take me to a private orthodontist when im 17 so im safe but im still seeking for that nice sculptured oval face shape,

do u want some example pics in dms?
Yea sure

• +1
Reactions: SyrianKiddo