Surgeries to fix short face?

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
I have a Brachy skull index and want to get to meso tier

I already know bimax is practically the only surgery that can lengthen your face but what are the different methods taken during it.

I’ve seen some people get their maxilla moved downwards and forwards and ramus lengthened how do you know if you need both or just one of them?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and counterintuitive

I already know bimax is practically the only surgery that can lengthen your face but what are the different methods taken during it.

I’ve seen some people get their maxilla moved downwards and forwards and ramus lengthened how do you know if you need both or just one of them?
brother we need a picture of u to knownwhat u need

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
brother we need a picture of u to knownwhat u need
IMG 6119

Kinda lens distorted keep in minds my teeth are not together in this picture

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Send side and front profile

• +1

The surgical methods currently out there:

- downward genio
- clockwise bimax
- Lefort 2 impaction

Jutting can help fraud though

• +1
I can see bloat on your side, get rid of it and you'll be fine. Do rhino if you want also.

What do you mean "brachy skull index"?

Brachycephaly != Brachyfacial.

You can't change a brachycephalic skull.

You can change a brachyfacial face given the condition it's caused by undeveloped jaws and a deepbite.

If your jaws are not recessed, and your bite is fine, and you are brachyfacial, you can't change it.

all brachys must leanmaxx forget surgery til then. softmax before hardmax