Surgeries unnecessary

N3XT

N3XT

Steady Looksmaxxing
Unless you look horrible, most surgeries will make you uglier.
There are cases where they give you the 'mog' edge, but most of them are failures in the end.

Prove me wrong.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis and Erik-Jón
bluepills.me

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, subhuman incel, Mongrelcel and 4 others
There are cases where they give you the 'mog' edge, but most of them are failures in the end.

Prove me wrong.
if you don't do your research & choose the right surgeon then things will go wrong.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
@Gaia262 looks much better now and he hasn't even recovered fully and he has one more surgery to go

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19499, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
no i need surgery for my huge nose

The only real surgeries are jaw surgery and ht.

everything else has the chance of making you look gay or uncanny.

I’ve seen like 1/20 jaw implant results that look good, and the 1/20 male filler results that look realistic. Zygo implants always look awful.

Eye area surgeries make your under eye area look like a spooky Tim Burton doll, the skin is suspended but it looks like being pulled by string rather than being supported by bone.

If you think about attractiveness from first principals, it makes sense that the only surgeries that actually work are the ones that are for signaling health and proper function.

Also, most of the “good results” from things like buccal fat removal or jaw implants or whatever are just people masking recession that would’ve been much better improved by jaw surgery.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, agoostis and Boldandbeautiful

I’ve seen like 1/20 jaw implant results that look good, and the 1/20 male filler results that look realistic. Zygo implants always look awful.

Eye area surgeries make your under eye area look like a spooky Tim Burton doll, the skin is suspended but it looks like being pulled by string rather than being supported by bone.

If you think about attractiveness from first principals, it makes sense that the only surgeries that actually work are the ones that are for signaling health and proper function.

Also, most of the “good results” from things like buccal fat removal or jaw implants or whatever are just people masking recession that would’ve been much better improved by jaw surgery.
Gaia looks pretty weird here too
Screenshot 20220617 043920 Gallery

Lower jaw surgery*, upper jaw is the riskiest surgery of them all as it can fuck philtrum and nose

Aesthetic surgeons do a special maxilla cut to avoid the camel jaw / bulb nose failo. Alvaro does this, and I think so does Raffaini.

If you go to a local retard surgeon who has no idea about aesthetics they’re just going to do pure linear advancement and ruin you.

If you go to a local retard surgeon who has no idea about aesthetics they’re just going to do pure linear advancement and ruin you.
How do I avoid this I can’t go to alfaro or ramieri

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Prove me wrong.
Tell that to @Amnesia,@Salludon,@TheLordMadness,@nikeair270,@Gaia262, @herring, and @chadison for a few examples. Theres at least a few dozen more than I can’t come up with right now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
cope. its trimax or death for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and fuckedupmanlet
How do I avoid this I can’t go to alfaro or ramieri
Make money and go to Alfaro or Ramieri. Never settle/bargain shop when it comes to facial surgeries.

Infraorbital Malar implants can look good. I agree that most Jaw implant results look eh but that’s normally because they probably would’ve been better off with bimax to fix their recession+shit bones.

Make money and go to Alfaro or Ramieri. Never settle/bargain shop when it comes to facial surgeries.
does ramieri do that special cut to avoid changing nose?

i disagree.

small lefort with slight rotation will almost always benefit everyone as most people are slightly downward grown because they didn’t mew when they were 6 years old.

bsso will almost always be part of the process of correcting damage from extractions as well as lefort if upper teeth were pulled.

your point on jaw implants/jaw fillers is valid. narrow jaw means narrow mouth/palate 99% of the time. it looks uncanny when a small palate and small bimaxillary width is paired with a wide jaw. this also goes for zygo implants too as jaw development most likely has an effect on zygo development.

imo most people would benefit from bimax as generally more forward growth = better. bimax with rotation tends to fix the environmental damage that has been done by not mewing and extractions. rhino is hard to fuck up too as long as your shit nose is not caused by a shit jaw.

tldr do your research and think logically before getting your surgeries