• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and RICHCELDOM
bimax, rhino and maybe implants if you want but not necessary, feel free to dm

• Love it
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
Can people advice me what to get done plz

Looking for expert qutiste to tell me.
Nothing, legit just lose weight (and i never tell ugly fatties that, normally i recommend surgery but you’re normal, simply chubby)

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Nothing, legit just lose weight (and i never tell ugly fatties that, normally i recommend surgery but you’re normal, simply chubby)
Mannn I thought I gonna come to a place to get more brutal answers.this please hase become soy reddit

Mannn I thought I gonna come to a place to get more brutal answers.this please hase become soy reddit
You look like a fucking redditor jfl. + He's right. Noone can tell what you need until you're at least 12% bodyfat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and RICHCELDOM
What you really need is a fucking brain transplant.

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
I’m being honest with u, retard. I have no problem driving uggos close to suicide if that’s gonna help them get a better life quality through ascension, but you look normal, without any unharmonious features, just fat.

U might be ugly as hell tho, you only posted one picture and it might be favoring you.

Idk, maybe u could ascend with some Elon Musk chip to fix your low IQ, I guess that’s the best recommendation I could give you :geek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, LegitUser, RICHCELDOM and 1 other person
I’m being honest with u, retard. I have no problem driving uggos close to suicide if that’s gonna help them get a better life quality through ascension, but you look normal, without any unharmonious features, just fat.

U might be ugly as hell tho, you only posted one picture and it might be favoring you.

Idk, maybe u could ascend with some Elon Musk chip to fix your low IQ, I guess that’s the best recommendation I could give you :geek:
I'm a full stack developer, graduated from ivy league uni

I'm a full stack developer, graduated from ivy league uni
All that and ur still a peanut brained retard who can’t point out his own flaws. No wonder so many “professionals” with “good credentials “ are shit.

Get your shit together, dude. And if you’re actually ugly post more pictures to get a good evaluation, especially mirror selfies, like the normal IQ people here do

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and perpetuallytired
All that and ur still a peanut brained retard who can’t point out his own flaws. No wonder so many “professionals” with “good credentials “ are shit.

Get your shit together, dude. And if you’re actually ugly post more pictures to get a good evaluation, especially mirror selfies, like the normal IQ people here do
Thanks brother and I hope you are ok

Thanks brother and I hope you are ok
I am ok, thankfully. Hope you recover from your BDD and stop acting retarded.

Don’t get rhino.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I am ok, thankfully. Hope you recover from your BDD and stop acting retarded.

Don’t get rhino.
I don't think I have bdd brother cuz I'm 24 with no romantic story to tell

Why no rhino sar?
Rhino doesn't ascend you as much as ppl claim unless you have a truecel nose. Urs looks alright, but we need side profile to be safe.

Drop to 12% bf so we can see ur bone structure

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
this.
@chimpkill Do you still think that American universities are better than Russian ones? Most Americans can't even show on a map where they live lol

first debloat and softmax then surgeries (no offense intended)

this.
@chimpkill Do you still think that American universities are better than Russian ones? Most Americans can't even show on a map where they live lol
Yea because if I use an American degree I can get a job in almost any country on the planet. Not the same with a Russian degree, in fact basically the only places you can go with a Russian degree and still get a high position is even shittier countries than Russia. Hard to believe I know.

this.
You resort to using stereotypes of Americans to say we are dumb. https://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/articles/methodology
If you go on this website it has a methodology of ranking universities based upon how much they accomplished, how many books, papers, etc etc that the university came up with. Americans outperform every single Russian college and it’s not even close lol. There are levels to this you faggot zigger.